Stern's Scumbags of the day: Woman tortured/raped by racists in week long ordeal

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
A black West Virginia woman was sexually assaulted, stabbed, and tortured while being held captive by her white abductors, one of whom told her, "That's what we do to ******s around here."

According to six harrowing criminal complaints, the woman, who apparently had been held for more than a week, had four stab wounds in her left leg, bruised eyes, and had been repeatedly sexually assaulted and humiliated. The woman told police that she was forced to lick Brewster's "toes, vagina, and anal cavity." Brewster's son Bobby forced the woman to eat dog and rat feces, according to one complaint filed in Logan County Magistrate Court. The victim, who is now hospitalized, was raped at knifepoint, choked with a cable cord, and had her hair pulled and cut during the ordeal.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/0911071logansix1.html

goddam lowlifes deserve to rot in prison ..perferably in a predominately black prison

white trash:

Six people, all white, including a mother and son and a mother and daughter..

wow they should all be immediately sterilized
http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1660701,00.html

This is ****ing horrible. The lowlifes who did this aren't even fit for a zoo.

some ....ing inbreed retards. drown them in bleach, then they'll be as white as they can get.

(p.s. i'm white)

spread those photos around the internet and I'm sure people, especially the black, around their area will take care of these scumbags. That's if they don't spend the rest of their lives in prison.

can't believe stuff like this still actually happens

The FBI, which was asked by the sheriff's department to aid in the investigation, will look into whether a hate crime occurred.

Ya, its a big mystery...

Friggen white trash a-holes

Oh man, they're ****ed once they get to prison.

And they completely deserve it.

How proud I feel to be a southerner among asscocks like these. They need to be strung up by their placentas and have a taste of the walrus.

You know what they need to do with these ****ers? They need to do something like Pulp Fiction and rape them in that scenario. Put them in jail with big Tob(ies), who is/are trannies and get raped until they have internal scars from their bleeding buttholes and fed dog shit. Do exactly the same to them as they did to that woman. An eye for an eye, an ear for an ear! :flame: *Wow the family did it? Burn them at the stake too. Lethal injection or hanging, electrocution is the easy way out. **In fact I'm outraged they have the right to a fair trial.

They need to be strung up by their placentas and have a taste of the walrus.

I have no idea what that means, but it sounds nasty. I too hope they get strung up by their placentas and have a taste of the walrus.

Man I was having a good day until I read this thread. I feel that there should be an apocalypse now.

Man I was having a good day until I read this thread. I feel that there should be an apocalypse now.
Some say the end is near. Some say we'll see Armageddon soon. I certainly hope we will. I sure could use a vacation from this bullshit three-ring circus sideshow of freaks.

Seriously, what the hell. Death by cheese grater, says I.

Damn, this crap is depressing! :(

And this is only the stuff that gets reported.

jesus....the world sucks....i hope nothing but pain and suffering to them for the rest of there lives...

This is crazy shit. We need to bring, "Freedom and Democracy" to the rural area's of the South and North. If, you catch my drift. ;)

You know what they need to do with these ****ers? They need to do something like Pulp Fiction and rape them in that scenario. Put them in jail with big Tob(ies), who is/are trannies and get raped until they have internal scars from their bleeding buttholes and fed dog shit. Do exactly the same to them as they did to that woman. An eye for an eye, an ear for an ear! :flame: *Wow the family did it? Burn them at the stake too. Lethal injection or hanging, electrocution is the easy way out. **In fact I'm outraged they have the right to a fair trial.

^

This is why the justice system is ****ed.

Since the trial is fair, won't it automagically find them guilty?

Unless...

Don Corleone pulled the strings.

Yay for being Singaporean :D

It really sucks that the race hatred is still going strong in certain parts of America.

This stuff is too depressing :(

0911071logansix1.jpg

this is the face the devil.

all of them look like murderous dogs, absolutely horrible horrible.

Funny, you're the same guy who was defending an insurgent a few weeks ago and here you are now spewing violent hatred against other "human" beings.

Familiarize yourself with the following word:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=define:hypocrite&spell=1

I defend insurgents too, but that's got nothing to do with this.

Solaris, please. Reconcile with Islam and forget the west or surrender you're life to God, most exalted and high is he.

Some say the end is near. Some say we'll see Armageddon soon. I certainly hope we will. I sure could use a vacation from this bullshit three-ring circus sideshow of freaks.

Vacation would be nice. I need to learn to swim.

Everyone has the right to a fair trial. The point being, the fair trial will find them guilty.

0911071logansix1.jpg

Well they're a real handsome group. :|

Specially this lady on the bottom left. Mmh MMH! :D

*shudders* BLUEGH!

Gah. Get em outa the gene pool, we need no monsters like this...

Back