Stewart blasting Tucker carlson big on internet

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
over 600,000 people have dl'ed the video featuring Jon Stewart blasting pencil neck geek Tucker carlson on air

even CNN is pleased by the results, their viewers jumped by 200,000 after the transcript and video was posted on the web ...even peer to peer sites have been hosting the video

"What's fascinating about the Jon Stewart takedown of 'Crossfire' is not just what he said, but how his message got distributed," Jarvis wrote. "The really stupid thing is that CNN didn't do this themselves: 'Hey, we had a red-hot segment...you should watch; here, please, look at this free download because it will promote our (hosts) and our brand and our show and give us a little of that Stewart hip heat.' That's what CNN should have done. Instead, they'll charge you to deliver a videotape (what's that?) the next day."

As long as this isnt turned into a conservatives suck because obviously crossfire are conservatives thread, i'm fine with it. I watched the video 4 hours ago(from www.bfnation.net), I think they were wrong in their attacks.

They say in that rticle that there are on supernova.org more then 1000 scources offering that for downlload but i can't find it, could somebody here give me a diect link to the page where it can be found.

I absolutely loved that, I watched it and Jon Stewart took them to school on their own show. Tucker got slammed, and in an interview monday tried to act like he won.

the funny thing is that if i were working for crossfire, and someone made a comparison between crossfire and the daily show, i'd be rather insulted. You take a show that is a news show and compare it to a comedy show and say we do the same things, i think is rather insulting. however, the person who made that comparison was a host of crossfire.

ya he came across as a hothead ..he barely controlled his temper ..Jon steward couldnt have looked better IMHO

i'm just glad someone besides nader is fighting for us out there.

qckbeam said:
Well this topic never die?

Not if you don't stop bumping it. Noone had replied for over 40 minutes or so.

i liked it a lot, the guy with the bow tie is a... fag.

Jon would have looked cooler if he didnt stutter every 3 seconds.

yeah, I watched that and loved it. he tellls his opinions of them and their show, they say he isn't being funny. :rolleyes: winnar!

He got more laughs AND was more interesting. I always love how conservatives who spend their lives telling other people what to do and think start whining about other people being "preachy." There is no goofier hypocrisy.

Apos said:
He got more laughs AND was more interesting. I always love how conservatives who spend their lives telling other people what to do and think start whining about other people being "preachy." There is no goofier hypocrisy.

yes since all conservitivs do that :rolleyes: just like all liberals hate america.

No, there are some reasonable conservatives who make reasonable arguments. Too bad they faded away from the mainstream with Reagan. All you hear now is "They hate us for our freedom" and "Liberals hate America." It's just a bunch of short ass "talking points" that dumb down the political message the Bush administration (which admittedly wasn't a long fall).

The media has been horrible recently. They're too damned pussy whipped to question either candidate because of fear of losing access and guests. This is in addition to the stupid shows like Crossfire who have a couple of simple people with simple minds debate simple issues for half an hour, it just turns into a bitching fest every time. That was the point Stewart was making.

Apos said:

I was kinda hoping we could steer away from that.

Those blanket statements. I mean come on, those two guys were idiots, but it doesnt make us conservatives idiots as well.

Raziaar said:
Those blanket statements. I mean come on, those two guys were idiots, but it doesnt make us conservatives idiots as well.
you're right, that's not what makes you idiots :cheers:
:E

Lil' Timmy said:
you're right, that's not what makes you idiots :cheers:
:E

<stays away from the serious political discussions.

yeah, dude... totally hilarious how tucker tried to say that jon had some sort of responsibility to keep the american people informed by asking tough questions....on COMEDY CENTRAL

Raziaar said:
<stays away from the serious political discussions.
oh, then you're on the right forum. the political discussions on these forums are about as serious as a clown on crystal meth.

I cant wait until the Election..so all these threads stop

(except if Bush wins then all the liberals scream and whine the election was rigged)

...because it will be rigged. unless we liberals win. then the election system is flawless.

KidRock said:
yes since all conservitivs do that :rolleyes: just like all liberals hate america.

Point me to a SINGLE prominent one who made the point I just made, who isn't guilty of what I noted. Otherwise, you're full of it.

Lil' Timmy said:
oh, then you're on the right forum. the political discussions on these forums are about as serious as a clown on crystal meth.

That is the single funniest thing i've heard all day. :)

Stewart's response on the daily show was awesome:

"I'll be funny tomorrow, but your show will still blow."

Jesus Christ, Stern, you found gold.

This is just...wow...im in tears laughing at this. :D

Wow 2 posts! you're cool.

...wow, liberals are now looking at Stewart as an idol? that sounds pretty desperate.

Stewart is by far the worst talk show whatever on TV, i'd rather watch Lenno.

If you want to watch something funny, watch Conan. Stewart is definetly a liberal that doesn't care about the facts.

Idiots... all of them.

I really hope Bush wins the next election, so all you liberals can whine some more.

"why can't we all just get along... *stoned look* " ****in idiot you're on a debate show. :LOL:

Joeslucky22 said:
Stewart is definetly a liberal that doesn't care about the facts.

yeah that's why he is FUNNY...because he doesn't care about the facts

What kinda ruined the funny though was that he tried to make it sound like he knew everything and that he only came on the show to look like a dumb****.

Not even funny.

Joeslucky22 said:
What kinda ruined the funny though was that he tried to make it sound like he knew everything and that he only came on the show to look like a dumb****.

Not even funny.
yeah, it did kind of make me angry that he just kept calling the show he was welcomed onto stupid over and over again

He_Who_Is_Steve said:
yeah, it did kind of make me angry that he just kept calling the show he was welcomed onto stupid over and over again
don't call things what they are, that's how you can make change.

..stick to your lame TV show on comedy central Stewwy.

In the meantime, lets go watch some Conan!

Jakeic said:
don't call things what they are, that's how you can make change.
it wasn't the fact that he was calling it what it is...it's the fact that they welcomed him onto the show all nicely and with open arms and all and he just kept saying "You're STUPID! oh my god your show is so STUPID! why are you so STUPID!?!". kinda rude if you ask me.

Back