stop bloody moaning about cheating

Exclamatio

Reaction score
stop moaning, its not gonna go away

there will always be those tards out there who dont even think twice about ****ing up your gaming experiance
there will always be kids who dos servers because they got owned, there will always be the french

play on well admined servers, or even betterm host ur own server, and admin it urself :)

tbh this is just a rant but u can see where its going, moaning about it wont stop it

Exclamatio said:
there will always be the french

What did you experience with the froggies? Did they try to escape before the beginning of the round?

No, seriously, I think those who writes such racists comments are as retarded as the cheaters discussed in this thread...

I don't see how that was racist, he just said that the French will be around forever.

v1p3r said:
I don't see how that was racist, he just said that the French will be around forever.

Don't you feel the way it is said, it is kind of:
"French are there, we don't like'em... but have to deal with them!"
Doesn't it sound a bit negative?

lol my french comment was just thrown in there so i could use list of 3, im sure u know what that is

i have a personal issue with a a french dude but thats totally none cs related so relax :p

and hell i can moan about people moaning and maybe they will stop because they respect my authority and huge balls

kin of annoying when u get guys complaining non stop bout cheating on public servers then when they finishing ranting and raving they go right back onto random public servs

heh... yeah.. if you don't like the cheaters, don't play the game.. I personally like playing with cheaters, chances are, if you corner them, they are like a pinata....

I dont moan alot on multiplayer games that use punkbuster. Ahh lifetime global key bans hardware config bans. Name bans ahh not perfect but better than anything Valve has tryed to do. :monkee:

MrFoofles said:
heh... yeah.. if you don't like the cheaters, don't play the game..
Stupidest philosophy ever in the history of philosophies.

Don't wait for a Knight in shining armor. Save your own ass. That's what I say. You friggen youth are so dependant on other people helping and saving that you're weak.

wonkers said:
Don't wait for a Knight in shining armor. Save your own ass. That's what I say. You friggen youth are so dependant on other people helping and saving that you're weak.

sorry dad

wonkers said:

in other words, if you can't beat em, join em. :thumbs: :|

playing against speedhackers is the highlight of cs for me

To be honest i dont see many cheaters at all... its usually on the servers labelled {superdooper}Nubs#1

Otherwise any server with a community base or admins, is clean of cheaters... But the VAC is coming soon anyways so.. meh.

wonkers said:
Although I would have phrased it differently, I agree. I have played games where I lose round after round, then learn their strategy and the tables turn. ;) At that point, it is not uncommon for them to disconnect from the server. I wonder why. :E

Back