Strange sighting

Raziaar

I Hate Custom Titles
Reaction score
Man. I was just driving down to whataburger(24 hour burger place) not far from me. I get my stuff(just a biscuit and gravy), and instead of having to pull out and drive a ways to do a u-turn, instead I decided to cut across a couple parking lots to try and make a left back onto the road. As I'm kind of nearing the entrance/exit that I want, I hear this strange mechanical/natural sound kind of like metal dragging and wind blowing.

I look to my left and I'm staring in the plate glass window of this A-Afforadable Insurance place. It's darkly lit in the side I'm looking in, with a faint night light type thing in the next room to the left. My eyes are immediately drawn to a figure standing behind the counter, completely straight and staring out towards the road. He/she has dark hair about shoulder length and is wearing a dark businss suit with a tie. I don't know what the **** to make of it, and I can't really think about it because I'm quickly pulling out onto the street. I realize I'm not far enough to make a legal left turn, so I have to end up doing the U-Turn anyway.

As I make my U-turn, I decide to get in the leftmost lane and slow down as I'm passing the whataburger/A-Affordable insurance place. Sure enough, the figure is still standing there, motionless behind the counter staring out towards the road.

I had a creepy crawly sensation, but only because I don't really know an explanation for that. That type of business should not have anyone in at that hour, and certainly not wearing a dark suit and just being motionless in the relative darkness.

I wonder what was up.

This probably doesn't deserve a thread, but seeing as we don't have a misc thread...

Note... those posters on the windows were not on there.
DzX94.jpg

Did the man straighten his tie at any point? That's key to ascertaining which pan-dimensional species he belongs to.

Probably during the period of time when I wasn't looking. Had plenty of time to do it then. Might even be doing it right now as we speak.

Oh man...

I went back this morning, to check it out. It turned out to be the most logical explanation. A mother ****ing cutout of a woman in a suit, standing behind the counter.

But it won't be a cutout. It will be Ren.182.
Let him in, it's hot as hell outside :(

Still lol'd though. Reminds me of the How I Met Your Mother with the creepy guitar guy.

Oh man...

I went back this morning, to check it out. It turned out to be the most logical explanation. A mother ****ing cutout of a woman in a suit, standing behind the counter.

I was about write exactly this(before having read the replies) with the addendum that you were an idiot....you ruined my fun :(

I was about write exactly this(before having read the replies) with the addendum that you were an idiot....you ruined my fun :(

Well obviously the thought went through my mind... but why behind the ****ing counter, and why in some crappy insurance place like that. Oh... well I guess it's in there BECAUSE it's a crappy insurance place. Crappy places love cutouts like that!

Haha this is an amazing story!! Can you imagine opening your bedroom blinds or curtins to see the exact same cardboard cut out figure lookin in your window!!

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk

Haha this is an amazing story!! Can you imagine opening your bedroom blinds or curtins to see the exact same cardboard cut out figure lookin in your window!!

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk

Shit man, I have a super active imagination. When I got home, I was creeped out imagining myself suddenly seeing that figure in my driveway as I pulled in... or inside the mirror as I walk to the kitchen. Just standing in the dark living room through the mirror.

Or staring at me from outside as I'm refilling my water.

I'M A PUSSY OKAY!?

Don't think humanoid, inanimate objects won't come for you, Raz. Cause they will.

Haha this thread gave me a good chuckle, thanks xD

Shit man, I have a super active imagination. When I got home, I was creeped out imagining myself suddenly seeing that figure in my driveway as I pulled in... or inside the mirror as I walk to the kitchen. Just standing in the dark living room through the mirror.

You weren't imagining things. Oh, you're right, the cardboard cutout wasn't really there. Not physically, anyway. But you've seen the cutout at night, and now its imprinted itself onto your psyche. Soon, you'll be seeing it everywhere. "Raziaar," you'll tell yourself, "stop being a pussy. You're just scaring yourself!"

But you won't be able to shake it. Right now, you have the sensation that it's out in the driveway. Inside the living room. Outside as you grab a glass of water. But ever so slowly, the hallucinatory cardboard cutout will inch closer every time you think about it. You'll see it in the bathroom mirror when you go to brush your teeth. Feel its dead stare behind you as you sit on the couch to watch TV. You'll wake from fitful dreams knowing, knowing there had been something at the side of your bed.

And one day you'll be driving home, maybe on a night where you were just out to grab a biscuit and gravy from Whataburger, and you'll see the cardboard cutout in your rearview mirror, behind you, sitting behind you. So vivid will this image of the cardboard cutout be in your mind that you'll swerve and get into a terrible wreck. And in your dazed stupor, vision foggy, head swimming, the cutout will be so clear, so dreadfully clear. And you will swear to yourself it's only your imagination as it leans in close from the backseat, and you hear a voice in your head,

"Should've gotten A-Affordable Auto Insurance."

The right side was not lit as it is in this photo.

YpQV6.jpg

I'M A PUSSY OKAY!?

Haha I sometimes think that! what If i see a tall dark grim reaper figure somewhere or out my back garden.... the red eyyyyes haha

Back