stuck at Black Mesa East

H

hananbl

After Dr. Ilay show me the glowing stone with the laser beam, nothing happens.
How to continue ??

Thanks.

BM east

If you post a screen shot, it would aide us greatly in knowing where you are at.

Fido :smoking:

When you are facing the glowing stone, walk towards the (closed) teleporter behind youl, he will then start talking about it.

The clue here is that Eli says you can take a look around. I assume you are intended to do just that, take a look around in the room. :)

You can play with the glowing stone too btw, by pulling the button-wheels outside that glass box.

Breydel said:
When you are facing the glowing stone, walk towards the (closed) teleporter behind youl, he will then start talking about it.

The clue here is that Eli says you can take a look around. I assume you are intended to do just that, take a look around in the room. :)

You can play with the glowing stone too btw, by pulling the button-wheels outside that glass box.
Talk about what? The stone? The teleporter?

Just walk towards the teleporter and he starts talking about it. :)

Breydel said:
Just walk towards the teleporter and he starts talking about it. :)
*spoiler spoiler yadda yadda yadda*

D'you mean when he says he won't be surprised if you don't volounteer for the next trial run?

You don't HAVE to get Eli to talk about the teleporter n' sh*t... You just have to wait for Alyx to get back. If she doesn't, you have a script error, and you should replay Black Mesa East from the beginning.

Back