Stuck in Reactor Room

Reaction score
Hey, I'm stuck in Chapter 2 where you fix the reactor, im in that room after climbing the ladder and i took off the door thing in that bubble shooter (the one that shoots the desintigrating bubbles), and im completely without an idea on how to progress, please help.

You've got to use bubbles to power stuff up. Actually, if you're exactly where I think you are, you have to run up that small hallway with the streaming bubble things and exit the side at the end. You gotta dodge/gravpunch them out of the way.

Why didn't I think of that? I crawled in, shooting away the energy balls and uhh... it was quite hectic, but I didn't get hurt at all.

To be honest you can just jump in and hold down the shift to sprint - that's the way I did and I hardly took any health damage. I'm stuck just after that when you go up the ramp, pull off another grill and jump into a room with six guards. After dispatching them I grapple the ball to disable the gate and end up on the upper level of the reactor chamber. I cannot figure out what the hell to do next? Can anyone help?

GordonFreeman911 said:
Oh GOD
thats SUCIDE

Your Gordon Freeman, a badass... went on an Alien Planet and pwned everyone, pwned all the US Miltary.. Pwned Enhanced Combat Soliders.

Nothing is Suicide for you. :p

(This will make a good EP2/EP3 Blurb)

kaffirlime said:
To be honest you can just jump in and hold down the shift to sprint - that's the way I did and I hardly took any health damage. I'm stuck just after that when you go up the ramp, pull off another grill and jump into a room with six guards. After dispatching them I grapple the ball to disable the gate and end up on the upper level of the reactor chamber. I cannot figure out what the hell to do next? Can anyone help?
I'm stuck here also what ball?

gunslinger690 said:
I'm stuck here also what ball?

The ones that power up things - erm.. Half Life 2 - you 'killed' green's machine with them. The ones in that vent are smaller? or is this me imaging things again/ :imu:

Robinb

Go back to the vent with the power balls, grab 1, and throw it into the big machine like you did with the walkways earlier...there are 3 guns you will have to get to to do that.

Ridge said:
Go back to the vent with the power balls, grab 1, and throw it into the big machine like you did with the walkways earlier...there are 3 guns you will have to get to to do that.
What "big machine" ?????????????

Back