Stuck in "We don't go to Ravenholm"

i have the exact same problem... can anyone send me the save file to - [email protected] -??? Thanks!!!

ive searched for solutions for this bug in a lot of forums and this seems to be the only way to fix it...

Yanno ... This happened to me as well ... I sat there thinking "Well, I'm waiting" and after prolly about 30 seconds he finally said "Come this way" ...

Curious how long people are waiting before getting frustrated and thinking their game is bad.

Thanks you very much.... Now I can get on and enjoy the rest of HL2

sorry doomed_uk the file I wants is the one in we don't got to ravenholm. The one when leon (black) is going to make contact with Alyx on the monitor on the farside of the room...

PLease me to!!!!

Please send me the save game to plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;( ;(

moose1973 said:
sorry doomed_uk the file I wants is the one in we don't got to ravenholm. The one when leon (black) is going to make contact with Alyx on the monitor on the farside of the room...

Actually, Andrea81 found when I sent her this file, even though Leon works for me, he still fails to work for someone with the problem. So I sent her the file just after that, same one I sent you.

If you really want to see that section, try using a map code.

Map codes often seem to wake up the AI characters.

Load the game where you are stuck. Hit "escape" to see the options, then press the key to the top left of your keyboard next to 1. This brings up the console. Look to the top right of you screen for something which will probably say something like "d1_town_05". This is the map code. Type into the console:

map d1_town_05

Or whatever the map code you saw was. This will reload the section you are at. The AI characters might not work first time, but they often seem to.

(If the console didn't appear when you hit the key next to 1, go to Options-->Keyboard-->Advanced and tick Enable Developer Console.)

I literaly made an accout to tell you this but this happened to me to, and i had notarget on.... So he blocked the way and i took "CanopuS" advise to move the crates then that didnt seem to do anything so i turned off notarget then i got close to him then he moved on and opened the door, so if you have notarget on, turn it off. If you dont have notarget at all? Turn it on then off. Sorry it took me long to tell you guys this

Yup, I'm sure these guys from eight years ago really appreciate the advice, Carlos.

I'll put this under the pile of more tolerable, hilarious thread resurrections. Carlos is a pretty believable Necromancer.

I'm so tempted to like one of these old posts but I fear the forum may explode and people will die

Back