stuck on hl1

spin03

Reaction score
i am on the level blast pit. i am at a part where there is a huge green monster occupying a room. i went through the path to get to the room where there is a switch to turn on oxygen and fuel so that i can activate laser beams to destroy the monster. i switched them on, and went to the main control room, but the power switch was off. i have the fuel and oxygen on, but i dont know how to turn on the power. can anybody help me?

What is the name of this forum?

Go to the other door in the chamber, follow the yellow power line.

FireCrack said:
What is the name of this forum?

Go to the other door in the chamber, follow the yellow power line.

is the chamber the place where the big green monster is? i went through the door on the second level, and i turned on the oxygen and fuel. does the door on the bottom take you to the room where i can activate the power?

*cough half-life2 forum

Just do a google on "Half-Life Walkthrough" and find the part your at

spin03 said:
is the chamber the place where the big green monster is? i went through the door on the second level, and i turned on the oxygen and fuel. does the door on the bottom take you to the room where i can activate the power?

yes...

Go back to the room where the three-tentacle monster is. You went through the door on the second level and turned on fuel and oxygen. Now go through the door on the third level. You will eventually turn on the power going along this way.

Back