Sudan: Jews are behind the Darfur genocide

Nemesis6

Reaction score
Sudan?s defense minister, Abdel Rahim Mohamed Hussein, has accused ?24 Jewish organizations? of ?fueling the conflict in Darfur? last week in an interview with a Saudi newspaper.

Hussein was interviewed during an official state-visit to the Saudi kingdom last week. A journalist from Saudi Arabia?s Okaz newspaper asked Hussein: ?Some people are talking about the penetration of Jewish organizations in Darfur and that there is no conflict there??

?The Darfur issue is being fuelled by 24 Jewish organizations, who are making the largest amount of noise over the issue, and using the Holocaust in their campaigning,? the Sudanese defense minister replied.

?Are these Jewish groups supporting (the rebels) financially?,? the interviewer from Okaz asked Hussein.

?Yes, they provide political and material support through their control over the media and across American and British circles,? Hussein said, adding that Jewish groups were using ?all means to fuel these conflicts.?
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3431281,00.html

He is obviously wrong since the UN Secretary General claims that global warming is behind the genocide:

UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon said that the slaughter in Darfur was triggered by global climate change and that more such conflicts may be on the horizon, in an article published Saturday.

?The Darfur conflict began as an ecological crisis, arising at least in part from climate change,? Ban said in a Washington Post opinion column. UN statistics showed that rainfall declined some 40 percent over the past two decades, he said, as a rise in Indian Ocean temperatures disrupted monsoons. ?This suggests that the drying of sub-Saharan Africa derives, to some degree, from man-made global warming,? the South Korean diplomat wrote.

?It is no accident that the violence in Darfur erupted during the drought,? Ban said in the Washington daily. When Darfur?s land was rich, he said, black farmers welcomed Arab herders and shared their water, he said.

With the drought, however, farmers fenced in their land to prevent overgrazing. ?For the first time in memory, there was no longer enough food and water for all. Fighting broke out,? he said.
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=070616212708.ymevxrx6&show_article=1&catnum=0

I don't know who to blame now: Yahud(Jews) or America, since America is obviously the biggest source of "global warming".

He is obviously wrong since the UN Secretary General claims that global warming is behind the genocide:
Why do you repeat shit you were humiliated for saying in the first place?

I think Nemesis was recruited by the Islamists to try and discredit the pro-Israelis.

Just like Kathaksung was hired by the Feds to try and discredit the Conspiracy Theorists.

It's a sneaky back-stabbing game, this is.

isnt nemesis against the brown people of the midle east?

*slaps head*

I can't believe ... no wait, I can believe that the Islamo-Fasso's would pull this kind of crap. So. Annoying. So. Much. Religious. Bullshit.

I think Nemesis was recruited by the Islamists to try and discredit the pro-Israelis.

Just like Kathaksung was hired by the Feds to try and discredit the Conspiracy Theorists.

It's a sneaky back-stabbing game, this is.

:LOL:

Well done.

Jews are responsible for everything. Even in Africa.

Not suprising, Nemisis. You can't really blame them either.

Unfortunately, this is sometimes the extent of all they know. Sad really.

Back