Swedish men are premature ejaculators.

I'll remember to keep a safe distance in case your shyness turns to excitement ..which would probably force you to seek out a clean pair of pants

I picked the title because Sweden had it coming.
LOLOLOL.

I picked the title because Sweden had it coming.
lmao.jpg

Awesome. 3rd. That makes me better than most of you twats!

which country wins the child rapist award?

Rome, Italy?

CptStern - knock knock..

Remus - there is no door being knocked on, the entire joke is based on lies and therefor has no merit

CptStern - there is no door being knocked on, the entire joke is based on lies and therefor has no merit, who?

YAY I'm represented TWICE on the "best lover" list: canada and Spain .....btw you all suck in bed, except people from France, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, Spain, Denmark, New Zealand, Brazil and Canada.

so you satisfy your male lover every night, congrats.

if that's codespeak for "wife" and "mother of my children" ...then yes

"Wife" refers to her as a person, and "mother of my children" refers to her vagina.

yes I'm creating my own football team/elite assassination squad

Pesmerga....I think I've seen you in games online....or was that Peshmerge?....I dunno, your name seems familiar!. :|

Ontopic: How can the English be called too chubby in this poll, hello, America, home of the brave, land of the obese.

Polls don't lie. Obviously England is trying to hide it's superior chubbiness behind America.

"Third are the "too rough" Dutch"
haha : D 3rd !? i know we dutch are worlds best kissers but wtf ?! 3rd worst lovers.... cmon, i tell you this poll is rigged! rigged i tell you !

-dodo

The poll was a little biased. They'd get a better view if they also interviewed sheep, making Australia, New Zealand, and Wales top of the leaderboards. Only problem is when they would be asked, they'd all reply "it was baaaaaaaaad"

Perhaps if they'd asked the elk, the Swedish would have rated even higher?

Frankly, I love being ridden by Swedes. They always keep the mudflaps clean. They're neat that way. Though the competition from public transport makes them hard to get..

I was wondering when a bike would post.

Perhaps if they'd asked the elk, the Swedish would have rated even higher?

Frankly, I love being ridden by Swedes. They always keep the mudflaps clean. They're neat that way. Though the competition from public transport makes them hard to get..

You know I'm always up for a ride across the country. :eek:

Pesmerga....I think I've seen you in games online....or was that Peshmerge?....I dunno, your name seems familiar!. :|

It might seem familiar cause he has over 7,5k posts on hl2.net. ;)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

That is so f--kin' FUNNY!!!!

LOL!

It might seem familiar cause he has over 7,5k posts on hl2.net. ;)

*cough*

me said:
Pesmerga....I think I've seen you in games online....

:)

Anyway, this poll dissnae approach the issue of women, because we all know its perfectly fine for them to be bad lays. :thumbs:

Back