T-17 Tanky - Cartoony Semi-Realistic Vehicular Warfare

Vegeta897

Banned as all ****
Reaction score
This game is awesome. Think Battlefield but simpler cartoon graphics and bigger battles.

It's currently in demo, so you can check that out here: http://preendog.com//download.html
Make sure you have XNA Game Studio and .Net 4.0 (both linked on that page)

I've only tried the tank so far, but from that experience and the video, it's looking to be a really fun and awesome game.

Quick overview of the tank controls:

Tap W and S to increase/decrease speed (you don't hold it to go forward, you use them to adjust your throttle. You'll see the meter in game)
A and D to turn the tank right and left
Q and E to turn your view
Left click is to fire, right click is to zoom in/out
Scrolling down changes your weapon, and scrolling up changes the ammo type for that weapon (like sabot/heat/blast for the tank cannon)
Middle mouse activates the range finder. This is the key to aiming properly. You look at your target and hit middle mouse. This will make a box appear that you then line up with your target, and that will be the correct height to compensate for the drop to hit your target. Same thing applies to giving lead to a moving target.

You can hit Home to eject and fly to another vehicles to take over.

And finally, Ctrl-Q quits!

That's all I have to say for now, check it out yourself!

Game is fun, now that I've finally been able to get it to work (tried a few months back but now it seems user friendliness is alot better! :D).

Kind of surprised to see it here though as the birds are, you know, the IDF (And the Israel proxy is presented in a very positive light especially compared to the Egypt proxy).

Back