Is Taco a Cool Dude?

• Total voters

Vegeta897

Banned as all ****
Reaction score
u5ZhV0y.png

FGdy0El.png

What an asshole lol

I'm more amazed Vegeta started a thread than anything else. Happy Bday Tacoeaterguy.

Man, had your birthday been like a month ago, I could've sent you like 50 coupons. Each one redeemable for one cool ranch taco.

I normally find myspace-era birthday glitter gifs for these threads but I wonder,

/me does a Google Image Search for taco glitter gif

Iejmom9.gif

Bingo.

The cheese should go in after the meat so it can melt. God damn taco noobs.

True, but if you can find a way to melt the cheese post-assembly you can bind the lettuce better. I guess that's what guacamole is for.

Yeah, you could probably grill the taco for 5-10 minutes until the cheese melts. That sounds pretty damned good, actually.

Get the **** out of here guys what are you saying? Grilled tacos?

Never would I have guessed that I would hear the words "you could probably grill the taco" in my lifetime.

Never would I have guessed that I would hear the words "you could probably grill the taco" in my lifetime.
Seriously, if you tried that in a LucasArts game they probably wouldn't even bother writing a specific snarky reply to say you can't do it

> USE TACO WITH GRILL
Guybro: I don't think that is going to help me.

I didn't mean to grill the taco. It'd warm the taco, but melt the cheese!

True, but if you can find a way to melt the cheese post-assembly you can bind the lettuce better. I guess that's what guacamole is for.

I like to use refried beans because I'm cheap, and guacamole takes so much effort to make.

Refried beans are great, I often have them on Nachos.

Gotta have that hot sauce though. Otherwise it's like a...taco without hot sauce, how horrid.

And this thread has become about tacos, not the guy who is their eater.

I couldn't help but read your post like this.

I feel like grilled nachos is something that we should assemble a task force for experimentation.

I wonder, maybe if I took the smoker back home and made SMOKED NACHOS! Smoked nachos with shredded brisket? I think we have something here, guys.

thing with smoking starchy things is they tend to taste sort of like soot. it'd be have to be done very tastefully (no pun intended)

thing with smoking starchy things is they tend to taste sort of like soot. it'd be have to be done very tastefully (no pun intended)

I dunno, corn on the cob seems to work pretty well. Admittedly I haven't tried it with corn tortillas. Perhaps we could melt the cheese with a pot in the smoker and then pour it over the chips. I brought up the brisket because there's a food truck in a creepy parking lot in Austin with the best ****ing brisket nachos ever made, and I want to replicate it at some point.

Maybe even smoke some jalapenos or green chilis, then chop them up and put them in too? Spicy smoky nachos with beef brisket sounds positively orgasmic.

I criticize a sparkly taco gif and this is what happens.

Send me a sample of whatever you guys invent though.

I criticize a sparkly taco gif and this is what happens.

Send me a sample of whatever you guys invent though.

I dunno how well it will ship, but I'll post a recipe if I do. I think I'll be back home long enough at the end of summer to try it, actually. Invite the whole family over for the dinner of champions: nachos, beer, and a metric ton of guacamole.

Flamed flour tortillas are ****ing great. But don't do it with hard tacos, it's just a burned taco.

Back