Tattoo? more like Tatpoo

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
568b2d5444feafd72dfb3f34586b.png

She stabbed him in the back. He tattooed poo on her back. It was a classic story of love gone wrong for Ohioans Rossie Brovent and Ryan Fitzjerald.

Brovent asked that her then-boyfriend and tattoo artist Fitzjerald ink a scene from the Narnia trilogy on her back, according to The Sun. Unfortunately for her, Fitzjerald had discovered that Brovent was fooling around with his best friend behind his back.

In the ultimate act of (permanent) revenge, Fitzjerald instead tattooed a steaming pile of excrement, complete with buzzing flies, right on Brovent's back.

Now it's lawyer time! Brovent is suing Fitzjerald for about $100,000 (Is that enough to cover tattoo removal these days?), but she seemingly has no way to press criminal charges against him, since she signed a consent form prior to getting the fresh ink stating that the tattoo was "at the artist's discretion." Too bad her own indiscretion led to this stinky situation.

that's poo bad for her. shouldnt have shat all over her boyfriend

http://www.metro.us/newyork/life/ar...erald-is-this-poo-tattoo-the-ultimate-revenge

Are these articles posted just to generate crappy puns?

She should stop being so self-centered and then maybe she'd realize that the tattoo is actually a commentary on The Chronicles of Narnia.

I thought we already established that t.A.T.u. were horrible like six years ago.

Did she have that entirely thing done in a single sitting?

I've taken bigger shits than that in one sitting, so its not impossible.

Well not really that it's impossible, but it is a large tattoo and would hurt like a total bitch especially being around the spine I'd think. Can't imagine her not wanting to take a peek at what it's looking like as things progressed.

Apparently he got her drunk:

"He tricked me by drinking a bottle of cheap wine with me and doing tequila shots before I signed it and got the tattoo," she told The Sun.

Apparently you're right.

Update: Turns out this story is downright fake. The Smoking Gun did its research and found no records for Dayton and Montgomery County that list a 'Fitzjerald' or 'Fitzgerald' as a licensed tattoo parlor operator or employee.

Back