Team Fortress 2 - Invasion ?

Mididda

Spy
Reaction score
So this lil video was apparently "leaked" today

It seems that its fan-made ( I mean, Harry Callaghan's name was in the credits ), but since it was privated almost after its upload, it does raise some flags . Could it be a new community update ? We had some clues over the years, so I wouldn't be really surpised.

PREPARE YOUR TINFOIL HATS

or maybe it's a fan project, I dunno.

It is always fun to speculate.
Also I want to spark a discussion here, since TF2 part of the forum wasn't active for a few months

Looks quality enough to be for a community update. So now we have robots and aliens? What's next, zombies? :p

Well we do know that space related stuff is coming. there was the asteroid map testing (did that ever finish?) And there are space hints in powerhouse that got released with the newest update.

I'd bet money on it being a half community half valve update. community does a few new maps and weapon skins. Valve finally releases robot destruction and MvM but with aliens

It's certainly really well-made, but it's far from official. The UFO's featured in the video are fan-made and were released to coincide with the "Mercs vs. Aliens" contest over on TF2Maps.net. This also explains why Harry101UK is in the credits alongside Fr0zen and Kritzkast. Valve never put credits on their videos.

Cool video though, even if I hope Valve keep aliens out of normal TF2. Space is far enough, aliens are just unneccesary. Keep that stuff for Halloween and I'll be happy.

Looks quality enough to be for a community update. So now we have robots and aliens? What's next, zombies? :p
zombies-610x502.jpg

:D

Keep that stuff for Halloween and I'll be happy.

Tbh, an Alien themed halloween would be perfect.

According to Eric Wolpaw a new TF2 comic is going to ship in August. I believe the comics have always come with a fairly large update.

58d38fcd1fd4173b0028a11d06beb247.jpg

According to Eric Wolpaw a new TF2 comic is going to ship in August. I believe the comics have always come with a fairly large update.
Except the main on-going comic series was specifically described as being separated from any large update. Did you see any updates released with the last 4 issues? Because I sure as hell didn't.

Except the main on-going comic series was specifically described as being separated from any large update. Did you see any updates released with the last 4 issues? Because I sure as hell didn't.
I only was aware that usually a comic was accompanied by an update. I wasn't aware that this series was different.

The last comic did have Sniper's mom launch into space though!
resized_ancient-aliens-invisible-something-meme-generator-i-m-not-saying-it-s-aliens-but-it-s-aliens-3fda19.jpg

Back