Team Fortress 2 Update Released

Munro

ValveTime Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Updates to Team Fortress 2 have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The specific changes include:
Fixed Internet and Custom tabs in the ServerBrowser not correctly displaying the server info when going back and forth between the two tabs
That is all!

But how do I make exclusive server filters instead of just inclusive? This question still remains unanswered :(

But how do I make exclusive server filters instead of just inclusive? This question still remains unanswered :(

I'd like to know that too. If it's at all possible. I wanna filter out all these fucking "no respawn"/"shorter respawn" servers.

I'd like to know that too. If it's at all possible. I wanna filter out all these fucking "no respawn"/"shorter respawn" servers.

Yeah, it's really stupid if that feature isn't there because as far as I know Valve originally advertised on the (I think) HLDS mailing list that exclusive filters should be possible too. Damn you Valve for being yourself again. ;(

Back