Team Fortress 2 Updated

Evo

Tank
Reaction score
Yet again Team Fortress 2 has received an update from the ever generous Valve! As every load up your Steam client and let the update download. The changes are as follows.[br]* Added an option in the Options->Multiplayer dialog to filter custom game files being downloaded from servers[br]* Fixed cases where ragdolls were falling through the world[br]* Graphics optimizations for mid and low end hardware[br]* Fixed players blocking doors in Well[br]* Fixed engineer building in exploit areas on final caps in Well[br]* Increased starting round timer to 10 minutes in Well[br]Source.

* Added an option in the Options->Multiplayer dialog to filter custom game files being downloaded from servers

Thank you so much Valve i have wanted something like this since CSS, no more downloading stupid "uberkill" sounds every time i join a server.

Damn, I was hoping it was gonna be a new ctf_ map :(

I'm glad about the well "exploit" fix. Not that it's annoying to get killed by things up there, but now your team's engineers can't build up there, since it's really stupid to, since a scout can make it to the last CP and those sentries won't get one hit on them.

Thank god for the falling ragdolls.

agreed, falling ragdolls were mayor annoyance.

I always put a cl_downloadfilter "nosounds" autoexec file in my Source games folders, still a menu option is a welcome addition. Would be great if they could retrofit Counter-Strike: Source, Day of Defeat: Source, etc. with this as well, but I'm not complaining.

Could be anything from a few altered textures to actual changes in the engine to improve performance on the slower rigs.

lol the ever generous valve.

Come and play day of defeat and see how generous they are.

* Added an option in the Options->Multiplayer dialog to filter custom game files being downloaded from servers
Praise the LORD!

I always put a cl_downloadfilter "nosounds" autoexec file in my Source games folders, still a menu option is a welcome addition. Would be great if they could retrofit Counter-Strike: Source, Day of Defeat: Source, etc. with this as well, but I'm not complaining.
Retrofit the whole Steam server listing, please.

Bug fixes are all well and good, but how about a couple of new maps? A new game mode or two?

At least that way, I might appreciate Valve's 'generosity'. :|

Valve: Hey do yall guys like stuff like videos or achievments cuz we got that
Fans: OMGWTF WHY DONT YOU FAGS FIX UR BROKEN GAEM FIRST

Valve: Hai d00dz sory about the poo poo in our gaem we fixd it 4 u tho lol
Fans: OMGWTFHAX how bout sum reel content you gaylords

Valve: Hey guise I herd u liek maps n stuff so here some new ones lol
Fans: OMG you morons how about u fix crit rockets instead of this shite Y DO U H8 UR FANS
Valve: lol wut ;_;

Back