Team Fortress 2?

MIWojo11

Reaction score
When will Valve release info on upcoming tf2? They said after most of their info was released on Half-Life 2, they would talk about tf2. Also whats the difference between tfc2 and tf2? Is tfc2 a mod and is tf2 a game you buy at the store?

Originally posted by MIWojo11
Also whats the difference between tfc2 and tf2? Is tfc2 a mod and is tf2 a game you buy at the store?

Team Fortress Classic 1.5 is a freely distrubuted mod made by Valve. Team Fortress 2 will be a Standalone Game built with Source Engine. Wich of course you will be able to purchase in stores and via Steam I expect.

Re: Re: Team Fortress 2?

Originally posted by Dux
Team Fortress Classic 1.5 is a freely distrubuted mod made by Valve. Team Fortress 2 will be a Standalone Game built with Source Engine. Wich of course you will be able to purchase in stores and via Steam I expect.

No one knows that for sure just yet. Till they release the info on TF2 you shouldnt really say anything about it.

also this thread belongs in the TF2 section of forums.

Originally posted by MIWojo11
I would get a faster response here.

Well everyone would get a faster response here for any of their threads but you dont see everyone just posting anything in this section of forums. There's rules in life man, and there's rules on these forums too. If it's related to editing, you put it in editing forums, if its related to nothing you put it in off topic, if it's related to TF2 you put it in TF2 section. Everyone follows these rules and you are not special and are no different. I dont mean to sound like an authority figure but thats just how shit is. A moderator will move this anyway.

Oh and btw, no one knows anything about TF2 yet. So you would only get faster responses with nothing but speculation or just people saying they dont know yet.

Back