Teenage Alien Ninja Turtles or Michael Bay strikes again

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
Bay talked about the TMNT reboot at the 2012 Nickelodeon Upfront in New York – promising a cinematic return-to-form for the sewer-dwelling masked vigilantes, while also casually dropping a bombshell (turtleshell?) about how the characters’ traditional origin story will be altered for the new movie.

These turtles [in the reboot] are from an alien race, and they’re going to be tough, edgy, funny, and completely lovable.”

they'll probably explode at some point

http://screenrant.com/michael-bay-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-origin-sandy-159820/

what a ****ed up world we live in where someone like John Lennon is assasinated but Michael Bay walks free not an endorsement to kill Michael Bay

It sounds like he is confusing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles with Biker Mice from Mars. Which isn't surprising, since he's a complete and total ****wad.

So...how are they mutant turtles if they're actually aliens?

Mutant turtles from... SPACE!!!

Well, I guess that takes care of my childhood.
yebbj.jpg

Though, nothing will ever replace the animated series and amazingly silly live action movies.

Welp, guess it's time to tear up my TMNT fan club card.

(Yes, really.)

That guy is ****ing retarded, I swear. I'm not even a fan of TMNT and I'm pissed.

its obvious he do that to get attention,thus more free advertsing for his next movie

Back