Tekken 5 scores GOOD

Loke

Tank
Reaction score
Gamespot (9.2)

IGN (9.3)

Gamespy (5/5)

1Up (9/10)

This game is great, if not the best Tekken game, no doubt about it. The graphics is just flawless, it's just so impressive to think that the PS2, a 5 years old system can pull this kind of graphics. Amazing.

Some screens I've taken.

tek4.jpg

tek5.jpg

tek6.jpg

tek7.jpg

tek10.jpg

Namco also included Tekken 1, 2 and 3 in Tekken 5. Looks like crap but they are great fun. :D

tek1.jpg

I'll have to pass on anything else to be released for PS2
I used to really like Tekken series alot, though I never did buy tekken 4.

Does Tekken 5 include the side scrolling quest type game that Tekken 4 had? That would be the only thing that could influence me to buy it.

Looks uber ugly, but cant say i expected anything more from a ps2 game.

Sweet, I love Tekken :)

But will it match VF4 as the hardcore fighter fans game of choice?

tekken 5 is amazing, way better than 4. graphics are tuned even more, those pictures dont do it justice. the story is great for all the characters, it just makes you want to beat the game with every one of them over and over again. i just unlocked devil jin, his ending is sweet. to me, this IS the best tekken yet.

x84D80Yx: How do you unlock Devil Jin? I heard you need to win 150 fights to unlock him.

the game is just one the best fight games ever made
you really have to buy it if you don't have it

hmm... tekken just doesnt amuse me, dunno why

Loke said:
x84D80Yx: How do you unlock Devil Jin? I heard you need to win 150 fights to unlock him.
i think you have to beat the story mode with 21 characters. i forgot exactly how many but im sure on 20 or 21, but he just appears in the character select screen after you unlock him.

It looks just like the same exact Tekken games from the previous years. What is so good aobut this one?

not much of a fan of these types of fighting games...im more of a capcom guy

but that girl christie got BIG boobs

EDIT: damn i remeber when teken one use to look so good, now they look like crap...time flys

OMG that was Tekken 1?

the tekken games are my favorite figters

the first tekken game I played was the 3 and it was soo good,the 4 was good too and since people say that this is the best of all I am very excited to play it
I played a demo but was too short to judge,anyway I suck in this game,but my brother is the best using xiaoyu in all my country,he even beated the national champion using xiaoyu,well I dont remenber exactly but my brothers make the champions fight hard even if he lose a lot,no like me, the champions PWme so hard lol

It's ridiculous, tekken looked incredible back in the day (and when I saw the screens of the first tekken for the PS2 I was in awe!), it's strange to think how times have changed.

What makes it better than other tekkens?

Somebody likes Lee. I need to get this game and Gran Turismo 4. They'll get me to dust off my PS2. Then I need to get a bunch of Gamecube games like Res Evil 4 and the Metroid Prime 2 and the new Zelda when it comes out. I need money.

x84D80Yx said:
i think you have to beat the story mode with 21 characters. i forgot exactly how many but im sure on 20 or 21, but he just appears in the character select screen after you unlock him.

Alright, thanks.

I'm having trouble fighting Jinpachi, he's a real pain in the ass.

fizzlephox said:
Somebody likes Lee.

Lee rocks. :) Reminds me about Dante in Devil May Cry.

asu.jpg

Lol.

Back