Telefrags

Reaction score
Your opinions on them, how often do you get them, are they cheap, if you do it intentionally, or great moments in your telefragging history. I ask because earlier today i got a 3 in 1 kill by doing it.

For those of you who don't know, telefragging is to go through a teleporter and kill an enemy foolish enough to be standing on the exit.

I can only remember it happening once... I think I was an engineer and the exit was directly behind my sentry. Then a disguised spy came (lol , came) and telefragged me.

I see them mostly happening to spies, they take our teleporter, then dont get off the other end in time. I think they are perfectly valid, as its the other guys fault for standing on it.

They're a wonderful assassination method, especially when the engie is protecting all his stuff by sitting on the porter.

I remember telegragging the crap out of people in Quake. Those were the days.

Telefragging is an ancient art that will never die.

Telefragging is only cool in UT with the translocator.

They're a wonderful assassination method, especially when the engie is protecting all his stuff by sitting on the porter.

Is any Engineer really stupid enough to do that if it's not their first time playing?

Also, that's a pretty awesome trick fishy, I'll have to try that. I don't think I've ever used an enemy tele, now that I think of it.

To trick the engineer to stand on his exit, you sap it, then stand on the entrance. The engy runs over, hopefully standing on the exit while removing the sapper, and when he finally destroys it, you automatically teleport and kill him amirite?

Clever.

I've actually managed to start telefragging people intentionally. It's pretty funny.

I don't like cloak n dagger so i'd never try that... but i know someone who does, and would.

Wait a minute... if the engineer is occupying any of the volume above the teleport that the spy would occupy, he's telefragged?

Must try.

didn't think you could tele while cloaked...thought it would block it like it does if you spin the mini on a tele.

Back