Testicular cancer [Serious]

Bilko

Reaction score
I checked yesterday and thought I felt something, after 100 more paranoid feelings I come to the conclusion it was nothing (probably the tube).

Anyway, this is a VERY important subject that has been taboo for too long, some people don't want to check incase they find something, some just can't be bothered. If you are one of these then I urge you to check.

Best time to check is in the shower or bath when the scrotum is relaxed, look for a small pea sized hard lump on the testicle, it's normal that one is bigger than the other and that one is lower.

For more information on cancer of all kinds you can visit www.cancer.gov, if you think you feel something then visit the doctor. I know it's a bastard. Sometimes the bad thing is telling your parents, why not go to the doctors on your own if you don't want to worry them.

Keep checking lads, at least once a month!

Any other advice is welcome..

I have a varacose vein in one of my testicles which makes the "heavier one" drop ALOT more than the other. When relaxed, it literally swings back and forth between my legs like its a ping pong ball. I'm completely serious.

My parents are looking into surgical options but its not cancer.

It's also a good idea to have a test for HIV, most health centres will do that kind of screening free of charge. It may be frightening but everyone needs to be more aware of the health risks presented by HIV and AIDS. It's up to us to take on our social responsibilty.

I know someone who's testicle is seriously the size of a softball. The other one is fine, but the one is enormous. Needless to say, it always makes an appearance during a party.

Bunch of drunken people: Hey man, let's see the nut!
Guy with large testicle: No, sorry guys..
Bunch of drunken people: Come on, let's see it!!
Guy with large testicle: No, I don't think so..
Bunch of drunken people: Come on! Whip it out!
Guy with large testicle: Well.. Allll riiigghhhtttt!

*Pulls out nut*

Bunch of drunken people: WHHOOAAAAAAAaaaahhhh!

I know someone who's testicle is seriously the size of a softball. The other one is fine, but the one is enormous. Needless to say, it always makes an appearance during a party.

Bunch of drunken people: Hey man, let's see the nut!
Guy with large testicle: No, sorry guys..
Bunch of drunken people: Come on, let's see it!!
Guy with large testicle: No, I don't think so..
Bunch of drunken people: Come on! Whip it out!
Guy with large testicle: Well.. Allll riiigghhhtttt!

*Pulls out nut*

Bunch of drunken people: WHHOOAAAAAAAaaaahhhh!

[/B]

hahaha my spleeen!

I can remember a little song about cencer in the balls...

It goes something like this:

Rub your balls everyday if you want to be sure you don't have cencer lalalal

rub it , rub it tralalalalalal

etc etc

I could be wrong

$pazmatazz

FFS m8 thats bloody mad..Still laughing here :)

Bilko

Ive had a Vasectomy about a year ago and i have 2 lumps (clips)
were they chopped and sealed the Vas....First time i felt them it shit me up big time...
I thought ive just had the worst opertion that a man could have (some bloke snipping ya bolox) and now im going to die of cancer....How bloody unfortunate...

i had one of my testicels very high.. (not in my nutsack anymore) so they needed to remove it from it place where it was suck and back to dah sack. i was soo scared that they would forget to put the ball back but luckly they didnt.

This 'serious' thread appears to have become "amusing penis stories" and for once.... neither me or Stone have had anything to do with the thread's change of direction :)

There is quite a bit add campaign in the UK about Testicular Cancer..... with a member of Travis if I remember correctly :)

YAY, we did good... :p

Yer, I do believe you are correct about the campain, although, I'm not sure it was Travis...all though I'm probably wrong :(

Robbie williams was on some sort of campaign for this subject..!

I didn't know that.... I always thought it was the drummer from Travis.... Ill get back to you when I can be bothered to find out :p

Remember Tom Green i think hes called. He has one ball now. And he made a song Where it was like Fell your balls, tease your balls, please your balls etc etc.

I dont think i willl have HIV for some reason. Probably the lack of anything to give it to me. As for cancer, well yes that is serious, my cousin died of cancer a while back. It wasnt protate cancer because well, she was a she. My head teacher got cancer in his arse. Everyone was laughing about it but it was serious, he was off for ages. I didnt laugh because i liked him when i was at school he was a good man.

Yeah... Cancer is not fun at all... quite a few members of my family have been lost to cancer :(

yeah.. my uncle also died of cancer (not testicel cancer). never really knew the guy and he was pretty young to 38 i think or a bit older

noone should die at that age.

This thread just got alot more serious:

Great, I was doing my routine feel around like the paranoid tecticle feeler that I am and I felt a small circular lump. ****ing great. I am off to the doctors tomorrow to get it seen to so I will update later on.

I hope I don't have cancer, but I may. I told my mum and she was really great not worried at all, i'm glad I have such good parents who I can tell these things. I'm starting to cry now, don't worry about me lads. I'll be ok.

Personnaly, If I told my parents they would tell me to stop being stupid, and to stop playing with myself...
Yes, they're truely loveing parents :dozey:

Anyway, Cancer is not funny, I've lost alot of family, and a lot of my family Friends to it... It's not nice at all, and I wouldn't wish it on anyone, not even on the people who I hate and dispise.... ;(

How emabarrsing talking to your parents aobut your manly bits.

Its true. Cancer isnt nice, but healthy living drastically reduces your risk of getting it.

Yeah.... no-one likes Cancer....hope it's nothing Bilko :).. I live healthily anyway... cos it's not just good for not getting Cancer... its good for everything else :)

I have some nasty marks on my penis, what's that? =(((((

maybe the rabbi missed :<<<<<

I have some nasty marks on my penis, what's that? =(((((..

Its probley shit that you havent yet washed off m8.! ;)

*SERIOUS* Is it normal that one of the balls is bigger/heavier than the other?

Originally posted by Tull91

Completly normal matey.

Just bee to the doctors and he said everything is NORMAL!!!

Thank **** for that!

Originally posted by Tull91

If it weren't, then they would both hang next to each other and everytime you tried to walk you would cripple your self with pain :) being as they would knock together:eek:

That's not me though, I have had medical assurance and now I am not worried about it at all :D

well, glad to see your alright, (even though I can't remember reading any other posts by you :p)...

Back