TF2 Beta unlock time

ok, I feel a bit sorry. was just so tempting.
In the hl2net community chat you could at least see the foolios log off.

damn... I have a feeling the game will not be released the next 3 hours :rolleyes:

I'm just gonna go to bed and get up early to play it. It'll be like christmas!

Wait...team fortress 2 is being released soon?

Is this another example of Valve time, 'late in the day' = October 10th...

Well we know that Valve!!

this really is annoying, I woke up 7am this morning (UK) hoping to have a nice hour or so before college, but no, then I find out its not a 12am release (America) great, so today I was sitting at College thinking, 'it'll all be worth it, just sit through this and we can have a nice night on Tf2'. NO!! now I've been sitting re-playing Hl2 tonight and sitting on this forum and checking out Lit Fuse Films and looking at the 'My Games' list every 12 seconds...Hang on....

No...

now I've been sitting re-playing Hl2 tonight and sitting on this forum and checking out Lit Fuse Films and looking at the 'My Games' list every 12 seconds...Hang on....

You're My Games list wouldn't change when TF2 beta is released. You'll have to restart steam to trigger the update.

still no, OH sod it I'm getting an early night and I'm gona re-try my 7am (UK) plan in the morning, which will be great, but not as good as if it came out this second....hang on....

HOLY SHIT!!

Just kidding...

I know how you feel nicky... but the truth is that nobody is perfect, not even Gabe Newell and Valve. I'm sure there is a good reason for them to release it 'late in the day'. If not there gonna have my fist to talk to. :cool: :D :cool:

How long is this beta for anyways?

(Call me stupid if everyone except me knows)

Did the Steam Community just go offline for anyone else? Maybe something is happening.

I know how you feel nicky... but the truth is that nobody is perfect, not even Gabe Newell and Valve. I'm sure there is a good reason for them to release it 'late in the day'. If not there gonna have my fist to talk to. :cool: :D :cool:

How long is this beta for anyways?

(Call me stupid if everyone except me knows)

Probably until the release.

Yeah, I reconnected and everyone is gone from the group chat. Seems like everyone just lost their connection to Steam.

Just an update (don't know if this has been posted yet...)

Just installing the dedicated server, and these are the maps it's downloaded so far:

Code:
cp_dustbowl
cp_granary
cp_gravelpit
cp_well
ctf_2fort
tc_hydro

Updating this list as it's downloading (don't know if there'll be more)

Edit: you're right, that's it.

Just an update (don't know if this has been posted yet...)

Just installing the dedicated server, and these are the maps it's downloaded so far:

Code:
cp_dustbowl
cp_granary
cp_gravelpit
cp_well
ctf_2fort
tc_hydro

Updating this list as it's downloading (don't know if there'll be more)

There won't.

I'm sure that Gabe is in front of his monitor laughing at us with the cursor on the big juicy OK button... maybe wanking or whatsoever

So probally wont get it till Tuesday in the UK.

So technically lying about a Monday Beta :thumbs:

Which is kind of sh*t really, I just missed the second batch of crysis keys because I was at work. I was really hoping to play at least one beta tonight :(

I just restarted and got no update. Anyway night night! See you in TF2 in the morning :cheese:

Well its 14:50PST (22:49GMT) around now, so I'll hang on for another hour or two before hitting the bunk.

At least Asia will be working upon its release Mwuhahaha :p

10 year wait almost over... I can feel myself getting emotional...

P.s. yes I know, I'm new here but I couldn't contain my excitement any longer and had to join you guys...

Completly the same here mate. Can't wait for this thing to be released. If it is.

Lol only 4pm here right now. Hopefully will be released "later in the day" like they said and I can play it tonight when I get home from work.

Im so going either scout or pyro for the whole night,

Srsly the pyro has some insane trouble dealing damage due to the latency (even in FF), I hope hes actually useful in tf2.

I'm sure that Gabe is in front of his monitor laughing at us with the cursor on the big juicy OK button... maybe wanking or whatsoever

Best comment so far... lol. Most prob not too far from the truth. Damn you GABE!

(Who the **** calls their son Gabe anyways?)

Back