Thankyou Channel 4 (UK News)

The Simpsons will now be broadcast on C4 rather than BBC 2, and they have bought the rights to more episodes than BBC had, so we shouldn't hopefully see as many repeats :)

Dunno when they are due to start though......

Just move to america..
We see the simpsons
Every single day..
Like twice...

Plus we have
That 70's Show

And michael jackson

I get simpsons on both channel 4(new episodes) and channel 33 where I live. Channel 4 is fox, channel 33 is the WB. Or as they call it, WB33

it's not like the later simpson's episodes are worth watching.

i'm sorry if i'm not entertained by this plot line...Homer is stupid, he did something dumb, time to laugh.

Ikerous said:
Just move to america..
We see the simpsons
Every single day..
Like twice...

Plus we have
That 70's Show

And michael jackson

Three times a day here.... :D

Ikerous said:
Just move to america..
We see the simpsons
Every single day..
Like twice...

Plus we have
That 70's Show

And michael jackson

Well, we're talking about bog-standard tele - 5 channels. If you have digital then over here its on 2-3 times a day on Sky One ;) What happened to it on BBC2 eh? It just stopped. :(

We've got that 70's show too methinks (bravo? trouble) so there really is no need to move to America. Blimey, i thought the amount of adverts on British TV was bad enough, sheesh :p

Any guesses as to what time it will be on?

I guess 6PM as it was on BBC2 as I think they are on the last repeats of series10 of friends.

yeah the new ones arent as good as the old ones, or that could be the old rose tinted glasses making you think that the ones you saw before were more hilarious than the ones your seeing now, which may not be the case. Anyway, Futurama is much better... C4 should stick that back on. not that i watch tv much.

Well its on SkyOne all the time so doesnt make too much of a difference to me.

The Simsons > ur face lolz

I own the first three seasons, and plan on buying the fourth as soon as possible. :)

JiMmEh said:
What happened to it on BBC2 eh? It just stopped. :(

Because channel 4 got the rights when it came to renewal / extension time. I just hope they dont do a futurama and stick it on random friday nights at 1am oO

Jakeic said:
i'm sorry if i'm not entertained by this plot line...Homer is stupid, he did something dumb, time to laugh.
You make baby jesus cry

wtf
is the point
of typing
like a damn
haiku...

Anyways, the simpsons have lost their comedy value, although the old episodes are still great to watch.

Futurama / Familly Guy > Simpsons

By a long long long way

Back