The Ad of the Dead!

My idea - fly a huge stencil type thing in front of the sun, therefore creating a huge shadow of crazy frog over the earth.

HAHAH. I would love to do that. If he gets $10,000 USD for doing that, I will definetly find him, kill him, take the money, and the person still has to have the advertisements on his Filthy McNasty body. :)

Bonus points if the corpse comes back from the undead with a HL2.NET sticker on his forehead.

What the ****?

lol, awesome. Definitly doing this. I don't see how ad companies get their message out this way.

in the chest

"eat the new healthy mcdonalds candybar,I eat one and love it!!"

I would think ironic ads would be funny, something like life insurance, but then again, male enhancement ads would be hilarious just as well.

[Insert Product Name Here] to die for! I did!

OMG that would be so class. He gets ten grand and doesnt even word a single day to for it. ahh the tinternet...

Pesmerga said:
lol, awesome. Definitly doing this. I don't see how ad companies get their message out this way.

You're talking about it right now. That $10k will go a lot farther than it would in the form of more traditional marketing like a commercial (of which you couldn't even buy one 30 second ad). This way they do something controversial and have it repeated in news stories over a fairly long period of time. Cheap and effective advertising.

The funny thing is goldenpalace.com probably won't even exist when this guy dies.

I want to do that :(

I need a way to make some free money ez lol

<RJMC> said:
in the chest

"eat the new healthy mcdonalds candybar,I eat one and love it!!"

"Eat the new healthy McDonalds candybar, I ate one AND NOW LOOK AT ME!!"

Hmm, yes... I can see it now

Dude... that's like putting a ten thousand dollar bounty on your own head. o_O

Back