The Black Mesa Incident (spoilers)

Samon said:
I'm relying on you to fail again dr freeman, just like i relied on you back at black mesa"

That was line was in the game, not just in the script.

No its not in the game, i think the_monkey is thinking about the bit where he chunters on abotu black mesa...but i've played through with subtitles on and he never daid that

Oh fmeh. I'm not usually one to be a 'gimme gimme' but I'm just so damn whipped by this game - too curious to pass it up. I'd appreciate it.

vesh_s [the lovely at symbol] bureau42.com

Thank you much for the trouble if ya do, no hard feelings if you dont/cant.

Its funy how many ppl will freely giv their email adreses out wen you say you have something interesting you can send them.

Yeah, I see a lot of potential primary emails. That's maybe not so wise - edits? All I know is... that's not my primary up there and I even spam-guard my spam accounts. =P

Heck, if somebody could drop the script to me it'd be great aswell (to addicted to this game): [email protected].

Thanks in advance anyways ;)

BTW: How do I get subtitles up?

Merr: It is quite funny actually ^^

you have a virus mate

I'm palibebeh :thumbs:

made a scan for viruses, none found so far
thx for the heads up

but I got a few returned messages, that the e-mail with the script was recognized as spam by mail servers. so that may be the case.

Speedkills said:
This is off topic but relevant to the script - have any of you read this bit yet:

"npc_citizen.gordead_ans01" "Now what?"
"npc_citizen.gordead_ans02" "And things were going so well."
"npc_citizen.gordead_ans03" "Don't tell me."
"npc_citizen.gordead_ans04" "Oh, God!"
"npc_citizen.gordead_ans05" "Oh no!"
"npc_citizen.gordead_ans06" "Please no!"
"npc_citizen.gordead_ans07" "If you dare say 'That's gotta hurt,' I'll kill you."
"npc_citizen.gordead_ans08" "Should we bury him here?"
"npc_citizen.gordead_ans09" "I had a feeling even he couldn't help us."
"npc_citizen.gordead_ans10" "Spread the word."
"npc_citizen.gordead_ans11" "What's the use?"
"npc_citizen.gordead_ans12" "What's the point?"
"npc_citizen.gordead_ans13" "Why go on?"
"npc_citizen.gordead_ans14" "We're done for. "
"npc_citizen.gordead_ans15" "Well, now what? "
"npc_citizen.gordead_ans16" "Dibs on the suit."
"npc_citizen.gordead_ans17" "Wait a second that's not Gordon Freeman! "
"npc_citizen.gordead_ans18" "He's done this before. He'll be okay."
"npc_citizen.gordead_ans19" "I'm gonna be sick."
"npc_citizen.gordead_ans20" "Somebody take his crowbar."
"npc_citizen.gordead_ques01" "He's dead."
"npc_citizen.gordead_ques02" "What a way to go. "
"npc_citizen.gordead_ques03a" "Oh my God, it's Freeman! "
"npc_citizen.gordead_ques03b" "Oh my God, it's Freeman!"
"npc_citizen.gordead_ques04" "Freeman is...dead..."
"npc_citizen.gordead_ques05" "That's not Freeman is it?"
"npc_citizen.gordead_ques06" "This can't be!"
"npc_citizen.gordead_ques07" "Look, he's dead!"
"npc_citizen.gordead_ques08" "He came a long way from Black Mesa."
"npc_citizen.gordead_ques09" "He's not moving."
"npc_citizen.gordead_ques10" "This is bad."
"npc_citizen.gordead_ques11" "I thought he was invincible!"
"npc_citizen.gordead_ques12" "So much for Doctor Freeman."
"npc_citizen.gordead_ques13" "So much for our last hope."
"npc_citizen.gordead_ques14" "It's not supposed to end like this."
"npc_citizen.gordead_ques15" "Dr. Freeman? Can you hear me? Do not go into the light!"
"npc_citizen.gordead_ques16" "What now?"
"npc_citizen.gordead_ques17" "Any last words, Doc? "

All this doesn't happen in the game does it? I mean, when you die, that's it - no one notices. Pretty funny though :)

Actually it does....Ive heard some of these lines from my allies in Follow Freeman when I die. Listen closely to what your 'team' is saying after you buy the farm and you'll hear some of those quotes.

Think it only happens when you're 'grouped' with a team so to speak so you'll only hear them in 'Follow Freeman' part of the game.....

This is rediculous. seriously, somebody needs to have the gonads to attatch this thing, or link to it, or something.... someone who plays on a different computer than the one they use for this forum perhaps, if there is such a person. Instead of one person stepping up and taking the remote chance that Valve goes patriot act on yo ass and bans your account, you're forcing however many people to post their email address in front of people they don't even know ASKING for an email with an attatched file... Not to mention that simply by knowing your email address valve could ban your account anyways if they were that absurdly mean.

For those with GCFScape, the closed-captioning scripts are in "Source Engine.gcf" root/hl2/resource/closecaption_language.txt

i cant wait for hl3 (ok i can, hl2 will keep me busy for a long time, but i do want it to come out in like 2 years... thats a good time, or maybe 3 but thats about it, i dont want to wait as long for hl3 as i did for hl2... unless they make ANOTHER revolutionary engine :) )

EDIT:
oops almost forgot, i would kill for the script:
psychx AT gmail DOT com
thank you VERY MUCH!

Amazing. 15 people with less than 5 posts asking for something that they aren't supposed to have.

Note: some exaggeration was utilized in this post.

Back