The Church Guy

I'm really tempted to use Spawn mode in Versus to go through the door and find out what the guy looks like.

I very much doubt there is a model for him. I might be wrong though, but I see no benefit from him being there when he'll never be seen.

Yeah there isn't.

See, I was just on Youtube and I've only just realised there is actually a model for the No Mercy helicopter pilot so I came back here expecting there to be a church bell guy, prior to what I said last night. Seems not though, but still... can't believe I never noticed the pilot.

you never see to much of the pilot, just his... helmet... hat...

You never see his face. Infact, i wonder if he even has a face on the model. Some one noclip and find out! quick!

the helicopter pilot in "Lost" is a pretty cool guy, not "Hot" but not like, "Eww, get away from me."

Wow, watching the Helicopter Pilot and the Church Guy actually mean there is an in-game plot, as well as adding to the backstory. Hopefully they could make maybe a prequel book or something.

I want to know more about the boat captain and his wife from Blood Harvest.

I'm really tempted to use Spawn mode in Versus to go through the door and find out what the guy looks like.

I have no-clipped this there is nothing there until you open the door and a special infected comes out.

Wow, watching the Helicopter Pilot and the Church Guy actually mean there is an in-game plot, as well as adding to the backstory. Hopefully they could make maybe a prequel book or something.

I want to know more about the boat captain and his wife from Blood Harvest.

What ARE you on about?

What ARE you on about?

Sorry, I was rambling. It's nice to know that those characters have more, or did have more, of a plot than just picking them up. I meant Death Toll about the boat, not Blood Harvest, I forgot about the car-type-thing.

this guy is prolly one of my fave scripted sequences in any game. i had a feeling he was voiced by somebody id heard before, the scout undertones are pretty clear.

I don't like it that much when he turns into a Hunter. I just can't picture the someone with a Scout voice in a Hoodie. By the way, has anyone ever had him turn into a Tank?

I don't like it that much when he turns into a Hunter. I just can't picture the someone with a Scout voice in a Hoodie. By the way, has anyone ever had him turn into a Tank?

I think i saw it happen once, but it was like my first time playing so i thought nothing of it and forgot about it since.

to answer to question yes.....

it is the same guy who does the voice of scout look up Nathan Vetterlein and you'll see in in as he listed as the scout and the church man in left 4 dead

Dennis Bateman does the voice of the pilot whom also voices the pyro and spy in team fortress 2

The voice parts where it sounds the church man transforming it was said that Mike Patton voice weird crackle noises with Nathan so he wouldn't strain his voice as mike patton is the master of beat box,throat singing and and noise making as well as singing as he did the voice of the angry ball in Portal as well doing Left 4 Dead Zombies

mike did the voices for the zombies in the movie "I am legend"

he also lended his beat boxing and throat singing skills to bjorks medulla cd doing some very intense singing in that one if you want to see.....

mike lending some heavy bleepings sounds to mouths cradle
http://www.youtube.com
/watch?v=zefkHnDkM1s&feature=related

adding more of his spiecally good noises to mouth cradle...amazing!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7_B3VfrplY

Mike Patton is awesome. I'm really glad he lends himself to all sorts of other projects, strange as they may be. Very unique guy, fronts alot of ****ing cool-ass bands like Mr Bungle (RIP), Faith No More, Fantomas...

Holy crap, this is awesome.

I didn't noticed the voices were done by the same actors... never :O but is the closest we get to dicover was scout on the church :D

well done.

Back