The coolest dog ever, seriously EVER

Mogi67

Companion Cube
Reaction score

I want this dog. I would train it to fetch me Mountain Dews out of the fridge and bags of doritos so I wouldn't have to get up.

Did this seriously warrant a thread? There's something called the video dump, you should learn about it sometime.

I don't know. My money's still on my friend's dog Goober:

YfP1s4A.jpg

Did this seriously warrant a thread? There's something called the video dump, you should learn about it sometime.

Sorry, didn't mean to clutter up this dead board. I'll be more niggardly with my threads

I wouldn't go as far as to call it dead, just on life support. But props for using the word 'niggardly' without a racist undertone.

Anyways seeing as though this thread seems to be picking up I do have to say that dog is amazing.

The coolest dog ever can use a keyboard and has 26,360 posts on this forum.

you make less sense than I do these days, but I can translate autism fluently, so not a biggie

I want this dog. I would train it to fetch me Mountain Dews out of the fridge and bags of doritos so I wouldn't have to get up.

If only it could drive to taco bell

Well perhaps the only time I'll agree with kine. Cats are amazing and you're all wrong.

Dogs shit on my lawn too.

The last stage before a dog evolves into a cat is the Teacup Pomeranian.

a82j.jpg

Believe it.

I have 2 cats and they're ****ing awesome, they're probably the most affectionate creatures I've ever met. They even learned how to cover their own poop, and now at 13 weeks of age one of them has taught itself how to play fetch with me. Do any of you have even more than 1 dog? Do they act super-affectionate and sleep on you while blissfully purring, when they're not hungry? I thought not. Q.E.D. B)

I wish my cat would sleep on me while blissfully purring. My can either walks away or acts annoyed whenever I'm around :(

cats cause schizophrenia look it up gg your life is ruined, it's ok mine is too our family has two

Back