The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (a.k.a. David Fincher 's Oscar Bait) Teaser

I've been trying to track down an english version for the last 10 minutes, but at the moment there isn't one. I'm a big Fincher fan and been following this since it was announced and it looks awesome so far. Not many directors know how to use CG well, but Fincher does it perfectly. I would have his kids. Honestly.

Digital Domain has really outdone themselves with this. It's even crazier when you(3D artists) take into account that they're using mental ray which is not a reyes renderer.

I hadn't even heard of this before seeing the trailer before Indiana Jones last night. The music and imagery just floored me, so excited for it. I need to go find the original story

Looks really interesting. Brad Pitt though :|

Huh? I've never noticed anything terrible about his acting. He gets flack for the whole "brangelina" bullshit and starring in a few shitty summer blockbusters, but I don't see anything terribly wrong with his acting.

Not to mention, don't forget his last collaboration with David Fincher...

51GWw9so73L.jpg

I hadn't even heard of this before seeing the trailer before Indiana Jones last night. The music and imagery just floored me, so excited for it. I need to go find the original story
likewise, the IJ preview was first I had heard of this and it looks pretty excellent.

I had NO idea this was Fincher though, that makes me a whole lot more interested.
Looks really interesting. Brad Pitt though :|
Never speak poorly of Tyler Durden again! Pitt is in a few stupid movies but he's a very capable actor and what's more a pretty cool / badass person in real life.

Brad Pitt suffers from DiCaprio syndrome. People that don't watch his movies will automatically think he's a shit actor.

Probably because you've seen him in something other than Titanic. :D

Looks very interesting.

Brad Pitt is coo, Se7en, Fight Club, Babel. He's a good actor.

You're still missing the point. He was saying that anyone who has seen a few DiCaprio films knows he's a good actor. He was assuming you haven't seen that many Pitt Films which is why you don't thinks hes good.

GET IT?

Digital Domain has really outdone themselves with this. It's even crazier when you(3D artists) take into account that they're using mental ray which is not a reyes renderer.

Watch this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TT491ctM8Kk

I watched Zodiac several times and not realising it had that much CG in. Even the helicopter shot of San Fransico was done in CG.

Brad Pitt suffers from DiCaprio syndrome. People that don't watch his movies will automatically think he's a shit actor.

Completely agree. My friend thought George Clooney was a bad actor/good looking actor until he saw Oh Brother, Where Art Though. He still thinks Pitt is a bad actor. Sure, his early work wasn't particular good, but as an actor, hes matured other the years...Jesse James for example.

You're still missing the point. He was saying that anyone who has seen a few DiCaprio films knows he's a good actor. He was assuming you haven't seen that many Pitt Films which is why you don't thinks hes good.

GET IT?

But I have, I thought my 'Pitt is no Dicaprio' was obvious of that. I wouldn't say it if I hadn't seen Pitt's movies.

Back