The do-it-all peripherials thread!

Higlac

Companion Cube
Reaction score
We haven't had a "rate your keyboard/mouse/whatever thread in a while, so I figured I'd start one. Basically, if it isn't inside your computer case, talk about it here.

I decided to make the thread because my new keyboard is giving me headaches. Whatever you do, don't buy the Razer Lycosa. While it looks snazzy and types really well, the touchpad just goes crazy every once in a while. Many people have had issues with it, mine just spam-opens windows media player occasionally. It works well when it isn't doing this awful crap, but I can't take this any more. 3/10

I only really bought the keyboard because the Logitech X-540 speaker set that I bought from best buy went bad, and all they would give me in return was store credit. I bought the last set that they had in the store, the shelf model, and while they lasted they were absolutely amazing. Great bass, treble, and mid range sound. I'm probably going to buy another set since I think Best Buy broke mine. 9/10

Been using the Logitech G500 Mouse since around Xmas time and I love it! It give you many options like slow, medium or fast gliding, programmable buttons, locked or unlocked scroll wheel, plus its got weights to help those who like heavy or light mice which is sweet imo with middle resistance because I like just enough push to glide around. 9/10 for both price and performance. Price jumped up after Xmas but if you find this mouse for around $40 or less go for it you'll love it

Back