The Fallout 3 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
can I recruit her too so I can have the mutant and her too?

Nope. One follower at a time. 'cept for Dogmeat.

My growing collection, includes unique weapons :D

screenshot3bj6.jpg

I do have to say though, for their next game, Bethesda should really consider a new engine.. I feel that Fallout 3 could have looked so much better..

I have a question about the red racer factory:

I cam across it last night and enetered, killed all of the ghouls and "the surgeon" in the CEO offices. Have I ruined a potential quest?

Wish qarl would hurry the hell up and make a texture pack for this smeary mess. That would improve it a little.

I think the game looks nice graphically,though I have played very few next gen games

EDIT:beated last quest

it was cool the part whit the giant robot walking,though I think it was short and kind of easy
like escaping the enclave base,it wasnt that dificult

the true there is tons of things that could have been better but I still think the game was good

Do some people not understand the notion of spoiler tags around here? How hard can it be? :dozey:

RJ doesn't understand anything, silly.

Oh hell, a giant robot boss?
Shit, I can't play this game now, the whole plot was ruined.

...it's not a boss, just so you know.

Oh hell, a giant robot boss?
Shit, I can't play this game now, the whole plot was ruined.

Does the thread say (Spoilers) on it? No does it ****, and that plenty of other people seem to understand the concept of maybe not spoiling it for people hardly seems a reason to excuse someone for openly discussing the ending. Forgive me for giving a shit :dozey:

Does the thread say (Spoilers) on it? No does it ****, and that plenty of other people seem to understand the concept of maybe not spoiling it for people hardly seems a reason to excuse someone for openly discussing the ending. Forgive me for giving a shit :dozey:

1202554639_crybaby.jpg

I feel like something's wrong with me. Just 3 days ago I was completely addicted to the game, but then I beat it and I feel like there's no replay value. I have like, no desire to go through the first half of the game to do all the cool sidequests as a different character.

Your not the only one OC, i finished it and said... yeah, lets play red alert 3

Well its not endlessly replayable. I'll probably replay it as often as HL2, that's once in a blue moon.

Your not the only one OC, i finished it and said... yeah, lets play red alert 3
I felt like I wanted to move onto Left 4 Dead instead, but I've come to that moment (that usually occurs after I finish a game) where I ask myself whether I'm actually accomplishing anything.

(This is getting kind of off-topic) It's not a matter of whether I'm entertained or bored during the actual playing, it's a matter of how I feel I spent my time afterwards.

That being said, how have you guys played a thief-style character in combat situations? Also, do you guys ever get hella bored by the earlier stages of the game? This really goes for all RPG / Action RPGs, etc.

Bored as truck. Waiting for mods.

I guess IRL is intruding again, anyway, so meh.

Wait. I read the first page. Why are people happy Mikael is banned?

Because you can have too much of a good thing.

Look!!! look!!! I'm a pointless twat!!!!

Indeed you are. Shit you'd probably defend incest and rape if thought there was an excuse to be Rive Gauche about it.

I mean what's the problem exactly? Guy posts big spoilers and someone asks him to tag them in future, and you object to them asking? Why? it's a plain old forum curtosy, what's wrong with that exactly? Get over yourself already :rolleyes:

Indeed you are. Shit you'd probably defend incest and rape if thought there was an excuse to be Rive Gauche about it.

I mean what's the problem exactly? Guy posts big spoilers and someone asks him to tag them in future, and you object to them asking? Why? it's a plain old forum curtosy, what's wrong with that exactly? Get over yourself already :rolleyes:

Having someone saying that they saw 'big robot and cool sequence' isn't much of a spoiler. Sorry if you had to jump in guns a-blazing thinking that I actually gave a shit about 'courtesy' . You really just had to overreact when I teasingly poked the finger at RJMC; and if you say that your rant was aimed at a whole bunch of other blurts previously posted... there is a quote system or other ways of announcing your directed victims. One can only predict your cries to be aimed at the post directly above.

Fallout 3 causes rage on the internet, no matter what people are fighting about. How about a Fallout 3 thread without Fallout 3?

Your Fallout 3 folder.

tried my folder, not there damn it.

Something must have gone wrong.

There's a button up the top of your folder screen (if you're using Vista) that says 'compatibility files' or something along those lines. Click it.

Yeah, I had to search for mine, too.

Found my first Power Fist & love it.

Found my first Fatman & so of course went on a spree....

Funny how fast you can LOSE Karma....

-MRG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back