The Final Destination Trailer

joule

Tank
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZTht3FrjWU

Final%2BDestination%2B4%2BMovie%2BPoster.jpg

Release Date: August 28, 2009
Studio: New Line Cinema (Warner Bros. Pictures)
Director: David R. Ellis
Screenwriter: Eric Bress
Starring: Bobby Campo, Shantel VanSanten, Krista Allen, Mykelti Williamson, Haley Webb, Nick Zano, Andrew Fiscella, Richard T. Jones
Genre: Horror
Official Website: TheFinalDestinationmovie.com
Plot Summary: On what should have been a fun-filled day at the races, Nick O'Bannon has a horrific premonition in which a bizarre sequence of events causes multiple race cars to crash, sending flaming debris into the stands, brutally killing his friends and causing the upper deck of the stands to collapse on him. When he comes out of this grisly nightmare Nick panics, persuading his girlfriend, Lori, and their friends, Janet and Hunt, to leave... escaping seconds before Nick's frightening vision becomes a terrible reality. Thinking they've cheated death, the group has a new lease on life, but unfortunately for Nick and Lori, it is only the beginning. As his premonitions continue and the crash survivors begin to die one-by-one--in increasingly gruesome ways--Nick must figure out how to cheat death once and for all before he, too, reaches his final destination. The film marks the latest in the highly popular "Final Destination" series, and its first 3D installment, giving horror fans an especially visceral thrill ride.

Granted it's getting old, but it's fun seeing what new ways they can come up with to "accidentally" kill people.

I dated a girl who had an unnatural love for these movies (So I saw them like dozens of times). I love the premise, but the actual execution of the movies themselves always felt really lacking.

I agree.

I always thought, "hey that sounds like a cool idea for a movie" but found myself disappointed when watching them.

The 3D aspect would be very interesting; but only if done well.

DId they just show us how they all died in that trailer? lol

Seen the first 3, they're ok as mindless fun with some friends :)

seems like a cheap excuse to make a 3D movie so they could throw stuff at the screen as many times as possible.

Lol, dumb bitch didn't open her windows in the car wash.

Looks pretty awesome. I love the first three. Great popcorn, Saturday night, date movies.

My only hope for this movie is that its being directed by the same guy who made Final Destination 2, which I felt was the best of the 3 movies. That opening car crash scene was action cinema at its finest. But the 3D thing feels like a gimmick. Honestly, I think 3D movies are just lame. Ive seen Beowulf, Coraline, Nightmare Before Christmas, and Up in 3D... While a few scenes were awesome, it really doesn't add much to the viewing experience (the best so far being Coraline, where it added a lot of depth to the world. but that's about it).

I'll watch this when it inevitably comes on late night tv like all the others. They're good to waste some time on when you have nothing to do, but i wouldn't spend money on them.

THIRD SEQUEL

NO SURVIVORS, NICK ONLY

FINAL DESTINATION

The only good part amongst all three films that I've seen was the hilarious death of the girl sitting in the car with the air-bag and pitched end of the fence sticking through back of the seat. I howled at that scene because it was so unexpected and that's saying something for these movies!

The only good part amongst all three films that I've seen was the hilarious death of the girl sitting in the car with the air-bag and pitched end of the fence sticking through back of the seat. I howled at that scene because it was so unexpected and that's saying something for these movies!

Saw it coming. I even called it and ruined it for my friends.

Im pretty sure mythbusters proved that you cant get sucked in the water to a point where you can't move.

Why would I want to? I never saw the others in the cinema because they didn't look worth it.
They're the type of movies to watch at home with friends and some beer.
They're shit flicks that we usually laugh at.

Hell, this one looks terrible.
Not even a good premise, a race car pile up? They've obviously run out of ideas.

Back