The grudge (awesome movie)

dream431ca

Reaction score
This movie is soooo close to being the perfect horror movie. Just an increadible experience. One of the best horror films I have ever seen. If you wanna be scared..I suggest that you go out and see this..it was awesome.

I hated it...not just disliked.... I HATED that movie

i heard it was just an american remake of a japanese movie? of course...that would probably be better for me, seeing as how i don't speak japanese...

Hmmm...what i wanna know is the age difference between Icarus and dream, if Icarus is older and dream is a young teen, then i will consider the movie SUCKED, which i was suppose to yesterday resulting in it being sold out...maybe that was a good thing?

tokin said:
Hmmm...what i wanna know is the age difference between Icarus and dream, if Icarus is older and dream is a young teen, then i will consider the movie SUCKED, which i was suppose to yesterday resulting in it being sold out...maybe that was a good thing?

I am 22 years old..I don't know how old icarus is and I don't care. I love films like this. I also like games like silent hill so this film really makes for a good experience for me. I thought it was amazing.

:dozey: Shit was boring, it was more of a comedy than a horror.

I saw it friday night with my girlfriend.

Im not going to say this movie was scary... because it was TERRIFYING.

It was the only movie i have ever been to that made the WHOLE theater scream out loud. (yes, even the guys)

I dont know what Icarus is talking about. 10 thumbs up from me on this one. I would recommend it to anyone.

lets just say if you didn't like the ring you won't like this one....well you might. The story is alot better than the ring.

im gonna go see it this weekend along with Saw... gotta take a girl of course so they get scared and need me to protect them :)

-merc

did people jump up and scream in the theartes while watching the grudge???

my friend saw it and said it was pretty cool so i might wathc it next weekend and see for my self

it sucked, everyone in the theatre laughed,

terrible...****ing....movie.

Then general consensus seems to be that it is an overly-cliched horror movie, and as far as I can tell from trailers and such, it is.

Also, not only is this in the wrong forum, but there's already a thread for it in that forum. :p

Back