The Mark of a Moron

Phobie

Reaction score
Sometimes you come across fellow human beings who can only be described as vile creatures, undeserving of the space they inhabit on this planet. The "reverend" Nicholas Okorie is one such pathetic excuse for a human being. Nicholas has contacted me purporting to represent a charity organisation collecting money for the Pakistan earthquake appeal.

Such people are deserving of much more than the normal scammer humiliation, so I make no excuses for my treatment of Nicholas here. This guy gets off lightly in my opinion.

This was on the front page of Reddit this morning. It is amazing.

http://419eater.com/html/okorie.htm

To: Father Bruce Corbin
Date: Friday, November 11, 2005
Subject: To save lives

Dear potential saviour

I am a clergy man of the nigeria scripture union and my name is Rev.Nicholas Okorie presently residing in Imo state of Nigeria.

We are gathering fund for thepeople of the pakstan earthquake and would like to enquire for your assistance in finance??can you donateso that our greatness in togetherness can benefit the survivours in pakistan. i humbly requestfor necessary procedures that will enable a great work of goodness,as it will help many people in their environment.

i am expecting to hear from you to enable me know your anwer in this great spiritual journey.

You should also provide us with the following:

YOUR COMPANY'S NAME AND ADDRESS.
YOUR PERSONAL TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS.
YOUR PERSONAL ADDRESS.

QFR..

I lol'd.

I was going to troll a Nigerian scammer but got bored pretty fast.

Never even opened the "Western Union Money Order" he sent.

'I am expecting to hear from you'

I lol'd so hard

Amazing how far people will go for money.

To those who see religion as harmless...

nice read

That page contains 50% pwn and 50% moron.

Simply put, win!

I read this a while ago. Old, but still lol.

Back