The most clever username you've ever heard?

lol, I didn't even know it said therapist, I was just looking at 'the rapist'.

There was a troll on Sherdog who's name was hugedick_123

Not clever, but I thought it was so ridiculous it was funny.

I visit Sherdog's forum all the time. Probably more than this one.

Also...The username mastag was banned there. What did you do?

There I was thinking it was a strange, European variant of Simon.

Samon. Salmon, without the L! ROFL!

Yeah.

1215569127265.jpg

que-ever, tbh. There are more, but the only one I can remember is "big nick digger".

Fillma kracken :|

Also there was a guy named Violent Pwnagrophy

Also WarGasm

My second name is actually Mellish. Everyone calls me it at school since it's such an abnormal second name.

On WoW, a Mage called "Amage". Not particularly clever, but it made me crack a smile.

Several years ago there were several people on WoW (or was it Everquest) that had names of the windows key combinations like CTRL ALT DEL, and others that I don't remember.

One person by them self it was only mildly amusing, but they had like a small guild or something and I saw them together. Then I was intermediately amused.

I was killed by "A HARD ON!" in tf2... That was the day my cat died too... :(

I played with someone recently called 'You're a Wizard Harry' which I thought was endearing, then there was the amazing guy on de_dust 2 on CS 1.6 last year called "John the disgruntled postman", who would also use "Steve the clumsy eskimo" and all sorts of combos which were brilliant. :D

one guy I regularly play with is called "bob cock and the yellow sock".

I recall there was a newcomer here with the username The Mild Gatsby. I always thought that was an awesome username.

By far the most ludicrous name Ive come across was 'The Inner Bumhole'.

There was a guy on here once called Berkman. I don't know if he still posts. It's not a particularly funny or clever name, but it was very apt to what he was like on here!

There was a guy in css years ago named "Mr.Bubbles" And i thought it was funny.

Also, On one of the slide servers i play on, there's a guy nameed "anda" but his tag is {P}.
So his name is {P}anda (pronounced pee-anda).

oh, and there's this guy on HL2.net called lizardizzle. He combined the two d's between the words lizard and dizzle. Pretty clever guy, Isn't he?

This was not me, but I saw some people

"A_little_girl" in Americas Army.

"Innocent bystander" in battlefield 2

Back