The most clever username you've ever heard?

I've always liked made up names, like Azner, Jintor, Phobie, Skaadi, Pesmerga, Raziaar, etc. Like, made up words.

I used to play in Halo 2 as 'A local blind man', or 'a small girl, those were about the limit of my imagination!

I played someone called 'INFECTED ASS' before, and someone called 'Ass - the other vagina', i lol'd because of the shock factor.

"Jew Killer" in Return to Castle Wolfenstein multiplayer ..he was playing as a german soldier

I played with TONY STARK IN A CAVE this morning. lulz

I used to play BF2 with a guy named Exploding JFK Head. That always gave me lulz.

Otherwise...

My Little Pwny, Jew Nose (funny because it was my friend, who was very proudly jewish), and BaroqueBach Mountain (another friend, this time a music nerd.)

Oh god. I just remembered one.

There was a person on the enemy team in TF2 called, "The entire population of China", and somebody on my team said, "So...what's it like being killed by the entire population of China"?

Saw him as well, but I had the other way around: I killed him, so I killed the entire population of China. That made me feel bad.

Also in fps mp games: Yourself.

Best Name I've ever seen was on XBL, a fellow by the name of Wigga Cheese. Got a good kick outa that.

I saw a guy in Medal of Honor Spearhead with the name "Epic Hero." I thought it was so incredibly lame that it was actually good.

Moto-x_Pat said:
I saw a guy in Medal of Honor Spearhead with the name "Epic Hero." I thought it
was so incredibly lame that it was actually good. So I use it now. Only, I use
it in all caps to bump up the lame factor.

So you copied someone elses name...and you are the judge of what is lame and what isn't?

Back