The Most Priceless Unattainable Gold Disk ever..!

slap

Reaction score
:LOL: :LOL: No, This one period..! Pointelss post but I feel a change in the wind very soon... :thumbs:

Voyager.jpg

omfg u guys dont know what that is?

ill give u a more vague and ambigous hint

star trek movie, with a machine ming called veeger

Its the HL 2 cd, going GOLD damn it cant u see !!

its actually the next generation of doughnuts called "space doughnuts"

has this got ANYTHING to do with HL2? sorry guys i;ve jus ;lost the plot here

So......the people on Star Trek can play HL2 now???

What the hell?????

Isn't that like the disc that they put on one of the deep space probes? One that would leave our galaxy and move outward towards the stars?
No wait that was more of a square wasnt it?

Maybe this image is a rip on this?

Yes I think it was placed on the side. Seems your talking on about Voyager, maybe it was on the side of this?

Let's hope that's not the HL2 master disk, because it's hundreds of billions of kilometres away now! :p

Whoever said that it's a communications disk placed on one of the deep space probes is absolutely correct.

It was placed on Voyager 2 in case the probe made contact with an alien intelligence, the disk could be used to explain Earth and mankind.

Yes they were designed to explain to ET's about the human race... however one of the probes gets turned into planet sized ship by an unknown alien race and returned to our solar system threatening its existance and the other gets blown up by a klingon bird of prey...

You mean people actually WATCH that trash Star Trek?

Tinneth said:
You mean people actually WATCH that trash Star Trek?
Hell yeah!! Spock kicked some major ass!! And Kirk wasn't so bad:
"Beam me up Scotty" :D

btw, the story of hl ends up to be kinda geeky if you ask me... Aliens and spaceships and that kind of stuff are always atractives to geeks, or whatever you call them in the american lands (just IMHO)

EDIT- hmmm, i wonder how the aliens will read that cd or whatever it is... do you think they will have some of these in one of them museums?

Back