the official newbie thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Wolf.

Reaction score
hey guys, i was just thinking... maybe we should just have one thread, that way we could all read the same one, and not just pick the guy we like the name of. so, here it is! if its not needed, just close it. but i thought its worth a try.

welcome, welcome to halflife2.net, you have chosen, or been chosen, to relocate to one of our finest online forums. i thought so much of halflife2.net that i have chosen to post my messages in my crap shack provided by my parents. if you plan to stay, or just post a couple of times here and there, welcome, to halflife2.net.

its safer here.

(and yes i am .wolf.)

yes, but you my friend, are a true exception. (restrain him)

I dunno... as a mere manhack, I can still remember the joy i felt when my newbie thread received posts about water and sexual innuendos.

...and not just pick the guy we like the name of.

I'm fairly sure that'll still happen, whether in just one thread or the entirety of Newbie Central.

Newbie Central. We have an entire section for the new kids to create threads, thinking they will be welcomed (granted, the actual result is a spamfest, but it's good nonetheless). I had a point to this, I swear, but I haven't the foggiest of what it was.

Confuzzling to the eye, oblivious to the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back