"The Passing" DLC to be released next week.

Sliver

Companion Cube
Reaction score
[br]A new post over at the Left 4 Dead 2 Blog has confirmed that The Passing is coming next week. The Passing is the first installment of L4D2 DLC, and is said to feature 3 of the survivors from Left 4 Dead 1.[br]
So enough worlds colliding, when is "The Passing" coming out? Well... if it was coming out next week we would say right here - Left 4 Dead 2's The Passing is coming out next week and we will be updating the blog next week with more news on the release. There you go.
The blog post also goes over some pretty neat crossovers. Such as two Midnight Rider's songs being featured in Rock Band. You can read the full blog post here.

It's free on PC.

Valve said it. In the original L4D's DLC, one must sacrifice to help others escape. It can be a random character. They will also release a comic to show who dies, canonically.

I didn't read that anywhere. Where's the source for that?

I wonder who died...
Yo darkside...like welcome to like...2 months ago lolol.

I still have more of a love affair with L4D1 than L4D2 strangely, so I'm quite excited about the new L4D1 DLC too (possibly more so than the L4D2 stuff).

If it's Francis I will be upset.

I doubt it will be Francis. According to his voice actor Valve has told him that Francis is by far the most popular among players. I don't think they would get rid of him, because he's probably the most identifiable character, and last I checked there is quite a lot of "I hate...." merchandise in Valve's store. It might be an okay story move, but a pretty bad marketing move.

I was just joking, but I hardly see how the death of a character in a series that has virtually no canonical story would ruin everything. I mean, once Francis dies, the story pretty much has to end, so any future content would probably take place before then. Hell, it might even improve the marketing oppurtunities (I'd wear an "I hate the afterlife" t-shirt). But I think it's most likely to be Bill.

Yo darkside...like welcome to like...2 months ago lolol
Damn, I'm major slowpokin'. I don't really follow what goes on with L4D, so I'm out of the loop.

If someone's going to die canonically, it probably will be Bill. Or Louis.

Louis must die. I will do my utmost to destroy him. I hate his humour and his attitude, and he looks like a zombie with that white shirt. Go to hell Louis!

Francis, Zoey and Bill are awesome.

Awesome x inifinity. Left 4 dead 2 kicks so much ass i love that game.

All you pseudo gamers. GTFO.

You buy a game play it for a week then stop and buy another game and still post on game forums and pretend to be a gamer.

Stop being such a whore. You are not a gamer. Games do not appeal to you. Stop wasting your time and money.

**** JESUSS CHRIST.

All you pseudo gamers. GTFO.

You buy a game play it for a week then stop and buy another game and still post on game forums and pretend to be a gamer.

Stop being such a whore. You are not a gamer. Games do not appeal to you. Stop wasting your time and money.

**** JESUSS CHRIST.

Learn how to use the edit button, you ranting twit.

Back