The Picture Test [provacative picture]

Kschreck

Reaction score
Research has shown that young children cannot identify the intimate couple because they do not have prior memory associated with such scenario. What they will see are the nine dolphins.

Additional note:
This is a test to determine if you already have a corrupted mind.
If it's hard for you to find the dolphins within 6 seconds, your mind is indeed corrupted.

Attachments

• sex test.jpg
    sex test.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 333
Provocative image? Where?

*Halo apears over Farrows head*

/me shoves it int he CD drive hopefully...

Damn, wrong kind of halo.

Anyway, i remember looking at this before. Its interesting...

Seriously though, i didnt see it before 6 seconds but i could spot the dolphins.

I don't see dolphins, i just cant make them out. But i see a guy mackin out with a biatch with his poinker in her bizut

First I have to look deeper into the pic b4 I can see any dolphins. But then its a piece of cake found them all in under 10 secs.

God damn it!!! I can't see the freaking dolphins not a screwing couple!!! All I can see in this picture is Sigmund Freid's face.

i saw the dolphins.
then i beat the meat to the rest of the picture.

Originally posted by |CC|Hudson
i saw the dolphins.
then i beat the meat to the rest of the picture.

best.reply.ever

And yea I saw dolphins.. HAVEING SEX. :x

saw that picture in about 3 seconds. I'm uncorrupted by modern society and its emphasis on being sexually active. lol nah but i did c the dolphins with minor effort

as soon as it opened I saw the couple, then about 2 seconds later I saw the dolphins

that is hot!

took me like 30 seconds to find.

looked at it again, I saw them this time, but then I started to think about sex.. and lost them ;(

I can't see the dolphins, at all. No matter how hard I try :( What does this mean? lol

Edit: OHH! I see 'em now lol

I see the dolphins.......thats funny the tag says somthing like Massage of a bunch of dolphins.

Thats a rough translation :)

But i saw the dirty picture first..........................

and i liked it :afro:

I immediately saw the dolphins... then the couple... then the dolphins... then the couple again... dolphins again... couple... dolphins... couple...

Eventually they just merged into a bunch of odd grey and white shapes.

I have been certified "weird", BTW.

if any part of this picture looks like it's moving to you, then you have an severe brain tumor. it's been nice knowing you.

lol, j/k, i don't really know any of you.. rofmlaoltlhgl:monkee:

Oh, CHrist, no! I'm gonna die! Oh, well.
What dolphins?

Just when i was about to write "There are no freaking dolphins on that image", i managed to see them, but then I had been watching the image for like 10-15 seconds.. Indeed, I am corrupted.

Originally posted by Fender357
I see the dolphins.......thats funny the tag says somthing like Massage of a bunch of dolphins.

Thats a rough translation :)

But i saw the dirty picture first..........................

and i liked it :afro:

Eh.. What kind of french have you been studying? :cheese: Isn't it like "The love dolphins message" , extremely roughly "Message of the love of dolphins".

(No i'm not french)

Seen it before...first time I couldn't find the dolphins :(
Now I did pretty fast.

Speaking of tests...gotta love the insanity test. If you haven't seen it before then I doubt you can pass.. If you've seen it before and you're chillin' by yourself...you can pass...but it's hard..
I still can't do it without at least smiling. I'm sure almost everyone here has seen it though..

http://www.funny-funny-pictures.com/insanity/

This is a trick right? I dont see any dolphins :/

This isn't as much a test to see if you're 'corrupted' as it is a test to see how good you are at recognising images, shapes multiple, shapes forming other shapes and all that.

That also works with the conclusion you mentioned, as children obviously aren't as 'trained' (haven't had as much exercise) to combine the dolphin shapes and recognise the 'bigger picture'.
If the dolphins would form, say, a car, (young-)adults would probably still recognise it easier than kids.

Anyway, you can't conclude you are 'corrupted' if you can't find the dolphins within 6 secs. It's like those pics that are an old woman if you look at it one way, but are also a dog (or whatever) if you look at it another way. If you can't find the old woman, are you obsessed with dogs? Obviously not.

In the end, we hardly know how the mind works, let alone measure whether it is 'corrupted' :)

(This post turned out long:dork: )

EDIT: (btw: I did see both within 6 secs, the dolphins are easy to make out if you focus on the dark shapes instead of the light ones)

it took me some time and the first post to see that there are dolphins at all :eek:

omg it took me like 5 mins to find them. lol i guess that says a lot about me ;)

-edit- wtf im a zombie :S no way have i posted 100 times . oh well im not complaining w00t :D

I saw a bunch of dolphins getting busy with a woman. does that count for anything?

I am one sick puppy.

Also, interesting fact: I have gif-o-phobia. I won't open any file names that end in .gif because I'm scared its one of those scare-you things.

I don't know about you guys but all i see is some hot dolphines in action?

Saw the couple, then the dalphins about 3 seconds later. interesting....

Originally posted by CyberSh33p

Also, interesting fact: I have gif-o-phobia. I won't open any file names that end in .gif because I'm scared its one of those scare-you things.

I HATED that time when it was "the thing" to do, every site, and 100s of flashes had it, so ****ing annoying, the 1st time was kinda cool, but then they just freaked me out and got me annoyed.

Originally posted by Lil' Timmy
if any part of this picture looks like it's moving to you, then you have an severe brain tumor. it's been nice knowing you.

lol, j/k, i don't really know any of you.. rofmlaoltlhgl:monkee:

wow..looks like an animated gif hehe...thats cool

Back