The PS3 Remote is fugly!

-Psy-

Walking round in women's underwear
Reaction score
ps3remotecontrol.jpg

Looks like something from the 80's...and I thought Sony were the masters of TV Design...

Discuss.

Big Sony Executive "ZOMG!!!11 its lyk da wIIm0te wiv moor butons!11 LoL"

lol... I doubt thats the final remote... but thats just my opinion.

If I were sony, I would make it look all smooth and shapely like the PS3.. so it matches... but eh who cares really?

Its a goddamn remote, what do you want dildo attachement ports, omg this just in! The WIIMOTE IS ALSO A RECTANGLE... oh god I think I'll die

stfu.

Good day.

I don't get it, what's the problem? It's a ****ing DVD remote, they all look like that.

This just in: PS3 games will ship in rectangular cases.
Breaking News: Blu-Ray discs are round.

Looks fine if you ask me.

But if your anything like me, you will get it confused with the ten other remotes laying around.

I think they should add glowing blue lights, and a vibration feature, and maybe a pager so you can find it when it falls between the cushions of the couch. Oh and how bout text messaging and unlimited in-calling?

I think some people are getting the wrong idea. I don't mind that it's ugly, if it's functional. But considering Sony are going the full way in making everything look nice (graphics, shiny console, no unhelpful wires everywhere) you would have thought they'd make a njice looking controller. Although, truth be told, all my Sony remotes at home are ugly compared to the appliances which are invariably nice looking.

It looks exactly like my television and dvd remotes which are sony, only its black and they are silver, each sony remote at the bottom tells what its for, still gets confusing sometimes. But all in all, its just a remote, I'm going to use it for five seconds, probably hit one or two buttons, then be done with it. I don't care what it looks like as long as it isn't bulky and tethered to the console.

Doesnt matter to me, wasn't buying ps3 anyway. (getting a wii)

Its a goddamn remote, what do you want dildo attachement ports, omg this just in! The WIIMOTE IS ALSO A RECTANGLE... oh god I think I'll die

stfu.

Good day.

I'm not getting a PS3 and this wouldn't change my decision for any other console I may buy, it's the just the fact that it looks like something they put together in a hour.

Doesn't match the PS3 at all. A very poor job from Sony, they are usually good with design but they forgot this remote in the 80s.

Looks good enough to me.
Oh wait, they should have made it a spaceship design! (not serious)

I'd never buy a remote for a console anyway. Whats the point when the console controller can do all the same stuff?

And that remote is damn ugly.

What about the Xbox?

That was a stupid thing to do really...

lol @ people having a go at sony for their remote

Its a remote..what did you expect it to look like? Who even cares what it looks like?

lol @ people having a go at sony for their remote

Its a remote..what did you expect it to look like? Who even cares what it looks like?

My thoughts exactly. A remote is not exactly the most best thing to use if you wanna bash sony. Some people complain to much.

At least they're consistent :)
Damn you.

Sony seems to have a huge hard-on for stupidly shaped 80s design and see-through plastic on everything to do with the PS3.

lol 80's. I hope they are joking though, unless they are thinking of teleporting the PS3 back in time to when people might be a tad more impressed, then I'd be sacking the designer.

12266.jpg

Too bad they didn't take some design ideas for the logitech 360 remote.

Back