the Punisher: Dirty Laundry a fan film by Thomas Jane

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score

I wanted to make a fan film for a character I've always loved and believed in - a love letter to Frank Castle & his fans. It was an incredible experience with everyone on the project throwing in their time just for the fun of it. It's been a blast to be a part of from start to finish -- we hope the friends of Frank enjoy watching it as much as we did making it." -- Thomas Jane

wow I guess he must really love the character (I do too which is why I think he's not good as frank castle. best so far but he's still not frank)

dodgy effects and laughable jack daniels product placement aside, pretty cool. soundtrack and tension in the first 5 or so minutes were great, reminded me of the intro to the dark knight.

Not a fan of the character, but that was not bad. As for the gore and gun effects they looked like they were made by Corridor Digital or Freddiew, in other words OK, but clearly low budget.

I don't normally say this but..... am I the only one who found this, erm, mildly racist?

Yeah, it was pretty racist. Its getting tiring, all the super hero movies do pretty much the same thing. I mean, its not like all white people can save the day in the time it takes to dry a load of laundry, but every superhero movie has some white guy going around beating up lowlifes in the time between his every day activities. Just the other day, some kid came up to me while I was at the counter buying some Jack Daniels, and he asked me what my super power was. ****ing hollywood.

Just the other day, some kid came up to me while I was at the counter buying some Jack Daniels, and he asked me what my super power was. ****ing hollywood.

Being a talking and typing dog is a pretty obvious superpower.

BUY JACK DANIELS. It goes up like a haystick in the sahara and the bottle is made with industrial strength bullet-proof glass or something.

Back