The Qonfy Song!

Dammit.. someone put this song on a website, so I can DL it!!! I'll kill you all!

Ok, first of all, the clips don't come from Vent. Viper and Qonfused talk on MSN all the time and Qonfused did the voice clip thing. Viper would save some clips that he thought were funny, I guess. He told me that he was going to make a song using them, and I thought that was a cool idea so I asked for them, and he gave them to me. He never finished his song, and I did. So that's where it came from.

Here is an alternate link for you Dog.

http://media.putfile.com/The-Qonfy-Song

Argh, it's horrible!

I'm listening to it now!

It's a monstrosity!

Jesus veggies, what have you done? D:

/me chases veggies up a windmill and sets fire to it

You're only angry becuase you don't have your own song.

Veggies said:
You're only angry becuase you don't have your own song.
If by angry you mean incredibly relieved then yes, you are correct! :p

That was awesome

And we missed the anniversary :(

This shall be claimed as the first anniversary celebration post!

ahaha vegeta youre a ****ing genius. international superstar producer on the rise!

I've never heard it. Dial-up + that site never allowed me to get past 25% of a download of the song. Stupid piece of shit dial-up.. Why even have it exist?

ahaha vegeta youre a ****ing genius. international superstar producer on the rise!
I hope you're kidding, because this thread is ooold and the song sucks from a musical aspect. It was back in my Fruity Loops days.

Oh wow, this is golden, it's like if someone took Modest Mouse's Sad Sappy Sucker CD and mixed it with Mount Sims.

Now when is the video going to be made?!

If you're implying that I need to make one, you're out of your mind. Why am I always the one to do this?! Doesn't anyone else have any shred of talent!? You don't need much!

If you're implying that I need to make one, you're out of your mind. Why am I always the one to do this?! Doesn't anyone else have any shred of talent!? You don't need much!

I don't care! You need to make it because you're easy to manipulate!

How the hell did I miss this thread?

You can't NOT love the qonfy song! All hail the qonfy song!

That's almost as awesome as the Unofficial hl2.net radio show...

OH YEAH!

Hah! This is brilliant. Just so... random.

+6* Veg and Qonf

I agree with the needing to do another show.

And I still can't believe I missed this thread. I lol'd heartily.

I still have this song saved from more than a year ago, when this thread was young and full of life. I sang the qonfysong to Qonfused on css a while ago. heheheh good times.

Back