The secret behind the good taste of Pepsi and Coca-Cola!

Loshadka

Reaction score
And its good price.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 379
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 333
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 368
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 335
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 317
Bah, real men drink bootleg Mountain Dew made by midgets in Easter Island.

FictiousWill said:
And grog. Don't forget grog.

Oh, and the good taste of Pepsi? Gaaaa.

er, that kind of looks like a slow process.

i assumed they'd have some type of mechanical factory, ran by underpaid people in some 3rd-world country.

thought it was made in UK tbh.
i drink Cans of coke which is different, as they are making glass bottles.
anyway id rather Red Bull, lucozade or "A nice cold glass of squash" :D:D. btw what are you all drinking on new years eve?

FictiousWill said:

hahahah laughed my ass off when i saw this. amen.

I never drink coke or pepsi. I either have fruit juice (we have a juicer \o/) at home or something like sprite when I'm outside.

Kangy said:
I never drink coke or pepsi. I either have fruit juice (we have a juicer \o/) at home or something like sprite when I'm outside.

i like them aswell

KoreBolteR said:
thought it was made in UK tbh.
i drink Cans of coke which is different, as they are making glass bottles.

It is made in the UK. I always hated European coke, not enough fizz and sugar, bleh.

And they don't make coke like that in less economically developed countries.

Coke and Pepsi are made practicly everywhere, theres a factory 1/2 hour drive away from where I live. It's where the factory's get/make their supply of syrup that confuses people.

They make the thick gooey concentrate that has to be shipped around in trucks with something like a biohazard sign on the vehicle (seriously) and then water is added at another point of production.

Therefore, your local drinks are made from your local water - good fun in India and places like that... :S

I don't drink any fizzy drinks anymore...its strange, I thought I would miss them more. I do like Dr Pepper though, and its been a little harder not drinking that but even with that I don't have cravings or anything.

ComradeBadger said:
I don't drink Cola at all really, I drink RedBull (gogogo bull semen)
Pffft. Y'big jessy. Drink bull semen neat or forever be branded a big girl's blouse.

The secret behind the taste is sugar and coffie. Half of the pepsi/coke u are drinking if full of sugar !!!! :rolling: Oh yea next time u go 2 a club, or bar ask to have coke syrup strait.!!!! WARNING U MIGHT GET A HEADACKE !!!!! :p u can be given the syrup because on the taps, they have 2 mix the syrup with soda water. Thats it!

I get headaches from lack of carbonated-caffine drinks.

I like Pepsi, but not really Coke, but Dr. Pepper is my main choice, no matter what my dad says it tastes like (medicine).

Oh, I forgot. We have a bottling factory right here in Baton Rouge. So yeah, that's dumb.

Lemonking said:
Root Beer rox.. and Cream Soda

Yay Cream Soda! I don't mind pepsi but coke just tastes of crap. (still drink it though :p)

As for Root Beer - ugh, when I had that when I went to the sunshine state - Oh man, it tasted like deepheat. You know? The stuff you spray on muscle pains and such - that awful, vial, disgusting smelling stuff. Well, imagine drinking it :LOL:

meh fizzy drinks are unhealthy and taste like shit, good old pure orange juice or water is the good stuff :D

Back