The traditional 'What's on your christmas list?' thread

Some Hayao Miyazaki anime DVDs.

Dosh, cash, and moolah.

Miscellaneous metal bits.

Fat Tony! said:
Damn you Dark elf, it would be so in character if you were some sort of super scrooge (or however you spell it :p) but damn you had to change into the pr0n loving moderator instead didnt you? :p you ruined the image of you going around town telling everyone to bugger off and stealing presents off people :D
hahaha. No afraid not. I love Christmas way too much. Only time I was anything close to an uber-scrooge was that christmas/new years I spent alone. Was awful. Don't want another one of those again. I didn't get no ghosts of christmas past, present or future.. But, I did wake up at a weird time and it was for the year 2000 thing, and some TV channel was doing those news reports pretending the son of god had just been born or something. So naturally in my half awake state I thought it was real until I got my act together.. I tell ya, thinking the son of God has come back to Earth for real is one hell of a scary moment. Especially when you realise your going straight to hell...

Funny how I changed my ways afterwards lol. Yep, so thats the closest I've come to being Scrooge :p

The Dark Elf said:
hahaha. No afraid not. I love Christmas way too much. Only time I was anything close to an uber-scrooge was that christmas/new years I spent alone. Was awful. Don't want another one of those again. I didn't get no ghosts of christmas past, present or future.. But, I did wake up at a weird time and it was for the year 2000 thing, and some TV channel was doing those news reports pretending the son of god had just been born or something. So naturally in my half awake state I thought it was real until I got my act together.. I tell ya, thinking the son of God has come back to Earth for real is one hell of a scary moment. Especially when you realise your going straight to hell...

Funny how I changed my ways afterwards lol. Yep, so thats the closest I've come to being Scrooge :p

Haha, great story. :E

kingthebadger said:
u ****ers are lucky, i dont celebrate it... therefore i get **** all..
.. uh.. if you're that upset with your religion.. that's kind of odd. Heh :p

I plan to get a 19" Monitor (dual monitors..*drools*), WoW Collector's Edition (if I can find one) and money.

I have around $450 in my account right now, ready to deposit a few pay cheques and other random cash, plus Christmas money, totalling $800, so I can buy whatever I want after Christmas. I might check out some Boxing Day sales.

hmmm dual monitors :O *dreams*

I hopefully should be getting 2 spanky new monitors \:)/

I'm hoping my finance will get me a new bench for working out. I need a decent bench for benchpressing. Other than that, some money wouldn't hurt.

Farrowlesparrow said:
On the contrary, its not immature :D

No really, the building blocks are just pieces of plastic, what you make of them is up to you. Now admittedly I usually opt for crazy guns which use elastic bands to launch misslies into ranks of Lego men, but you can really make some cool stuff with Lego :D

I still have every Lego model I've ever bought or been given...minus a few bricks of course ;) Every couple of years I just get a big urge to go back to it and I lay it all out and try to make new things.

Anyway, moving away from my Lego obession :p
God damnit farrow, now i want some lego! :LOL:

And apart from the annual guinness world records, i guess im just gonna be getting money :)

crushenator 500 said:
And apart from the annual guinness world records...

Lol, you get that too? :LOL:

Anyway, my current list:

24 Season three DVD
Movie tickets
Wide conversion lense for my camera (So I can take landscape shots, and wider shots :p)
Candy
Clothes (I have too little ;()

The Mullinator said:
Cell-phone
Mini fridge for my room
New 512 chip of RAM
Clothes

i asked for that last year and it freaking broke ... returned it and got a new once and it broke again so i just said **** it ... but if you're gonna get one just get one of those Kitchen Aid or GE ones ... they are a little larger but 100x better quality ... the small ones arent designed to be left on for extended periods of time ...

i want:

1.) iPod
2.) Shower CD Player that hangs on showerhead
3.) Punching Bag
4.) Clothes

My discman's broken, so I could use a new one. Maybe even one of those MP3 CD discmen sort of things.

ATI 128MB AGP Video Card with RADEON 9600 XT 3D Chip

Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS

Xbox LIVE 12-month Starter Kit

Halo 2

Knights of the Old Republic 2

EZMedia 430W PowerSupply

ATP 128MB Multimedia Card

gotta say its depressing to see people asking for like a gazillion gifts on christmas. what ever happened to just hanging out, listening to christmas music, and having a good time with family?

all i want for christmas is to have another good year. and maybe some new damn jeans.

that new matrix boxed set and money to go towards my computer fund, plus some good old family time

Damn...not a bad deal. I always had trouble trying to convince my parents to buy me ONE video game, much less two and a system.

I'd like a bagle....no wait...a bagle with cream cheeeese...no wait...

strawberry flavored.......thats the ticket....

Back