The Uber Student..Mod..!

slap

Reaction score
Here's my idea for a mod that might just be a nice refreshing change from all the darn guns and ammo type's out there. This is a life simulator mod which puts us 30 something guys back in school/college as a sort of Godlike uber student. Basicly all the things you should have been when in education, you can and will be. Let me explain in more detail. The main environment will be a huge college campus whereby there are lots of npc's wandering around as you would expect in a campus. Depending on detail of the characters a scene with 30 or so "students" shouldnt be a problem so depicting your usual rowdy class room will be a
possibility. The whole map will be a very busy place with npc's going about various tasks as well as many stdents running to and fro. Other npc's such as teachers, janitors, secreteries etc will also be heavily featured in the mod as they will control the interactions and events that you as a Uber student, make.!
These such events I have thought of a lot and some are going to need some good scripting as they will have specific tasks to perform. Some expected examples of sittuations that will arise in the mod are below.
1. Avoid the School Bully and/or eliminate without detection.
2. Get caught breaking anything and a detention is issued.
3. Failure to attent detention results in progresive damage.
4. Disrupting lessons with Uber Student catapault..
5. Baging the babes..or rather earning impress points.!
6. Setting up various traps for the villinous school element.
7. Smoking in the toilets undetected. Not setting a fire..!
8. Harrasing the same npc until and event insues.!
9. Seek out a random primary target npc 3 attempts and failure.!
10. Steal the teachers car.. hhehe.
etc etc...I think you get the idea now what this mod is about.!
The work involved is a lot to acomplish but Im sure its all very possible and a lot more besides...Below again is a small list of possible "weapons" in the mod..
1. Uber Student Catapault
2. Grebel gun.(Soggy chewed-up paper gun)
3. Spud gun..
4. Ciggarette Lighter.
5. Pea-Shooter.
6. Zap gun...
7. A Frisby..etc etc..
As you earn points during play various secret areas are revealed to you and for your use, and these will be the funny element of the mod. The areas in question will be a series of cunning and crafty traps designed for your amusment and experimentation in the physics. They may take the form of a hidden button which activate's the "falling locker trap" or a lever which whips the manhole cover away as the student walks over it. The list is only as long as my imagination..Man, HL2 is gonna change games and the way we play em for quite a few years to come. I cant wait..!!
So there you have it, my mad mod idea which I welcome all and sundry to comment on, and give me their ideas and possible sittuation/traps that you may think of.

theres gona be assault rifles right? and pipebombs? what about rocket launchers? and uh, high powered pistols? (desert eagle..?)..

And you should be able to get drunk, and then your player stumbles a lot and the controls don't work well.

Sounds like a very interactive mod there, good luck with it :)

Back