The Unoffical HL2.net Minecraft server 3.0

Mellish, where you fell I made a chest for you. your diamond pickaxe and some other junk. anyway i just typed pickax and FF didn't correct the spelling....weird!

I'm going to be on tonight for a few hours. I haven't been able to play much the last few days, but I have tomorrow off and a few things I want to build so it would be good to see anyone that wants to pop in :)

Also, Portal 2 will probably take over a lot of my free time from next week.

i too will be playing portal 2 these next few days but if i could get added to the list it would be much appreciated - bodhi85uk

i not so creative so ill always be happy to help other peoples projects instead of blighting the landscape with a cobblestone box

i too will be playing portal 2 these next few days but if i could get added to the list it would be much appreciated - bodhi85uk

i not so creative so ill always be happy to help other peoples projects instead of blighting the landscape with a cobblestone box

Added.

So, how's the server going - the lag was getting a bit much, I'll jump on again just to look at for construction is going.

Can I be added to the whitelist? Finally started playing Minecraft yesterday despite having bought it back in December!

Thanks!

Can I be added to the whitelist? Finally started playing Minecraft yesterday despite having bought it back in December!

Thanks!

You can, but please tell me your name in minecraft...

Everyone that's playin on the server - we are experiencing difficulty with the plugins since the 1.5 update (basically, bukkit) so some features don't work at the moment.

The server in it's current state is basically a vanilla server. The mods that allow things like /warp etc will follow as soon as available.

Also, I've drunk a lot of Vodka tonight, please bear with me....

Drank, but using the incorrect "drunk" gives it more meaning haha. I'll be doing the same, my friend, at a LAN, so Ill probably drunkingly hop on the server for a little.

OMG I had so much more time to play last summer, can't wait till I get more time coming up in the next few weeks when they cut some hours at work. Tomorrow will be my 7th day of work in a row and then I'll finally have 2 days off. Anyone else see the Achievements added?

I updated Minecraft to 1.5 yesterday and played a little singleplayer. Stability needs improvement, the game slows down after a few minutes and if I have draw distance on far it crashes after those few minutes.

Also there's this problem I encountered, which no one seems to mention in 1.5 discussion. I built myself a tree house, put some chests in it and my stuff inside. I wandered off perhaps up to 500 meters away to get some meat and when I came back, the tree house had reverted to a state it was in ~a day ago, before I made it bigger, put chests in it etc. So I lost all of the stuff from the chests and the wood and glass I built my treehouse with :|

Then I remembered that I had also dug up a hole to trap a dog in it and put a fence around it earlier and then couldn't find it - I assumed I just got lost and was looking in the wrong spot, but it probably also was a case of the world "forgetting" my progress there.

I updated Minecraft to 1.5 yesterday and played a little singleplayer. Stability needs improvement, the game slows down after a few minutes and if I have draw distance on far it crashes after those few minutes.

Also there's this problem I encountered, which no one seems to mention in 1.5 discussion. I built myself a tree house, put some chests in it and my stuff inside. I wandered off perhaps up to 500 meters away to get some meat and when I came back, the tree house had reverted to a state it was in ~a day ago, before I made it bigger, put chests in it etc. So I lost all of the stuff from the chests and the wood and glass I built my treehouse with :|

Then I remembered that I had also dug up a hole to trap a dog in it and put a fence around it earlier and then couldn't find it - I assumed I just got lost and was looking in the wrong spot, but it probably also was a case of the world "forgetting" my progress there.

This has been the worst release I can remember, he's broken more things than he's added.

If he would work with the guys at bukkit / mod makers, who only want to fix the server side software and add the features it should have anyway, things would be so much better.

I'll stick at this, but I'm starting to see why admins get bored of this very quickly...

I joined the other day. Very impressive work, I'm sad there's no more room in the city for me to build a little bungalow.

Soooo, seeing as how all the mods are broken... someone want to leave a chest with some diamond tools? and maybe some rarer materials?

You can, but please tell me your name in minecraft...

Everyone that's playin on the server - we are experiencing difficulty with the plugins since the 1.5 update (basically, bukkit) so some features don't work at the moment.

The server in it's current state is basically a vanilla server. The mods that allow things like /warp etc will follow as soon as available.

Also, I've drunk a lot of Vodka tonight, please bear with me....

Sorry it took so long to reply, my Minecraft username is Gargantou.

I probably won't jump into MP right away though, need to sharpen my skills a bit in SP first.:)

Added Abortflight and Gargantou. Have fun guys!

Bukkit have released an update for 1.5_02. I will update the server later tonight. Expect a little disruption (I will chat through console if anyone is on and a restart is needed).

I joined the other day. Very impressive work, I'm sad there's no more room in the city for me to build a little bungalow.

Soooo, seeing as how all the mods are broken... someone want to leave a chest with some diamond tools? and maybe some rarer materials?

I've been considering tearing my house down, so you could use the land from that?

Also, have you seen the other city?

Also also, there is an egypt area, you should check it out. Warps should be back tonight, which will make it easier to show these things, but there is still a train system to take you...

I haven't been on lately, but I'll add an expansion to the medieval city when I do.

Looks like notch is giving moder's a better way to create and update the mods. It used to cost, now it will be free (I kinda like the cost idea, help keep the uncommitted moders away). If Mojang likes a mod they could buy it from the moder and implement it. Seems like a step in the right direction. Hopefully this will make updates easier for servers.

Now that we have booster rails, we'll need to update the rail system.

One thing is for sure. This long absence has given me a LOT of neat ideas.

I also made another texture pack: copy paste the text at the Painterly website.
eJxlls2S4yYQgF9lHyCnHHLjMJJjj5OxxzXyrmv31pbaEmUECqBx/PbpBgmhyUUFHz/q/waU/zAOxXl
UcnC/gfJHcF6UnX060L7DfuyZfmBzGF1njekFjYvRe6N5oUDZYlpaeAm1H5044qO1iAGdaaAQPtGJQp
oe1ywgsbPSMz9JjUfERs2bGXxZWJ84GtuDKsDexcWYZt4bAA82NAgCS1t3gYbRxvigdgWDkroVF6mab
M4nxfzviYVz8XSgJA0JqSDMLh2CT7NCtqexH+5SJ/QRtv+gK8N/N9J6wZ9gDakUNmm6s+AyW4XpWumA
3lC3vhNvRrdBHm0eGytv5EU76rp7zvDLvn2NW2VQ/IyCnBToe6FMfZ9JAQ4rcieSx0FJ52XNeGtsi+T
Y0VtQCZzNMLPDqLz8RO2jfm5A7aAT71aDR6mb0Xkr49F3S/7l24NA1ugV2BnVrMBGQm/0mr3BIN2KUH
w6FnsFS3O9Usys1SmsrENQlIrsKOuDIXtvLZLVfmf8CuoWTTJ7b9rIoopfqBrIIIs7225Ck8Bih32SN
V4YrZHgXreGw8ZcZ0vMJP6X716T+epy9LnSWZxFcJEW6W+ylXptnrMJYfxl+wYVPMWLtebxP7yvSev8
qmC/SGPWXMi95iEqT1m9tRDjtlTGd2szUtx+ohIHbGSsL1tKLJ8CDxvLu+eUfb862UjQYoO3EMwDPDR
aUUIb87ID73luqQ4xOFAOHpGqF7HoiGowwUxv2EoS99UofCW1Ym6MauhGGyXc8f4c7z32GeXasjHGJl
XYVwH8BVJN0nM5GGN9YyPjUh52ox7MoyHBZuXOx3NaPcGAy81V9JJRVEZNjJSGTy5W+6Bfuq/zwhjH1
qioHKpEN+ix9ibDf1MpU88LwmC0m03PcVY9jG1EXJ5VjqxU4zVJFlE1INiTRFvjbI24wGXG8SgL1riS
9OsMBcGNGs/894pycgmSgiIpjYGjbJ792bZpvJWu40JNHk3sTD3seaOFRF5sb2wIRLHXzXONCkNdq18
vsCG4pi1mSHjazivLPR1QjY9uWsC0k/ALYy8OZDcfddPYUxkSpGQsfvouKggFdvPEhCn/8mlBaalz8G
5Bt5iTn6gUNYCMxFack5MkYvHGGTrb/mCuZUfmx8XMhCole8xBSQ07D1JCJ9n2sJz6ZfqrxC+Qrxqwl
qzxXErNw2WxQNeudv8zyial0cFk3q/GZXw05MGxSfHLfe5GAb70Y/CZtGH2/omWi9ybbLtYFOAT0pYf
siUfeZycWY7WGS4t1BpC6PWDf25Hqt51Mt1kk73mpmfscwlnY6lE7b7vF6Ut3HwOUn9c7aKS4R29Rci
3TTp2Bupgk1iU5HfXoeLH1BZ0/UzKfEAjDb3nrPa8P26mJ0k8V5F2A9WHzAuZS6gsP0s2TQ5CkV+MDz
o1OR7HB8IRKJ5AbRX42Dd1k6XjlP1cyhIL8pJnJiubfuC3znTxq2yW01sq5l3mw2KkIKVUQh+b0MswJ
LOUcEfxAzS9o2JnJjNJukq2FNtDDJ4W6C5YUjf08lWdYDKl7orPLTdL8wktiT5F751etWSZhew6flen
aUySdXpILu5LNl6Mus3tKzaH+n7Gf734ICX1t8P92x8zDi04NjxG3x3yM7YNz8f4yzTP3pRzB0prb1I
9T9Dwe3e9MD3md/ySr+gN7FerUz7RY/JBClw6Gd81vB4ZFTGx41i2ax5LlSgwNqRlgQUQr/IqXT26/w
BBy8Ot

Map's back bitches. Link in my sig.

Mellish - please stop sunbathing naked, your pale Scottish body broke the map plugin...

Anyone coming to play tonight? I've replaced a lot of our railway with powered minetrack, but could do with more help.

It would also be cool to expand the railway somehow.

I'll be on quite a bit over the weekend, so come join me guys!

A couple of users (johnbrindle, escapeee) seem to be having problems with read timeout errors.

I have updated to the most up to date version of bukkit, I'm hoping this has fixed the problem.

Keep me updated guys.

I've been on a bit. I'm setting up the layout for the next phase of castle development.

Kaz: It looks like the most recent Bukkit update negated our Thor powers, and the ability to activate neatherrack seems to no longer function. Other than that the server is looking great.

I've been on a bit. I'm setting up the layout for the next phase of castle development.

Kaz: It looks like the most recent Bukkit update negated our Thor powers, and the ability to activate neatherrack seems to no longer function. Other than that the server is looking great.

I took it out deliberately because it uses memory and got old after about 5 mins of lightning strikes.

I'll look at the netherrack, I may have removed the plugin that enables it for optimisation.

Fresh blood is good for the server.

Do you think we'll implement that economy mod? There are some definite benefits and some drawbacks.

Thoughts anyone?

Anyone know "Dutchottie"? They keep trying to connect to the server.

If you're on here dude, you need to be whitelisted before you can join the server.

Anyone know "Dutchottie"? They keep trying to connect to the server.

If you're on here dude, you need to be whitelisted before you can join the server.

That name sounds like a red flag. Imagine how many people would let "her" in on the off chance she's actually a hot dutch woman (or man... I don't judge).

I've been hankerin' for some Minecraft but can't really do much in the server unless an admin can give me some supplies or the item spawning mods start working again :( I'm too lazy to start from scratch without a pick or anything like that.

I'm knocking around the server exploring right now if anyone wants to join :p

I've been hankerin' for some Minecraft but can't really do much in the server unless an admin can give me some supplies or the item spawning mods start working again :( I'm too lazy to start from scratch without a pick or anything like that.

I'm knocking around the server exploring right now if anyone wants to join :p

It's all working dude, just go to the supply depot (/warp supply).

You will see signs saying [supply]<itemname>. Just right click them and fill your boots.

I try to come on once a day, but I have just started a new job and it's a lot of work. I haven't got bored or abandoned the server, just most of my playtime will be at weekends.

Found this on our server. I named it Raken Land.

raken_land_2_by_lord_raken-d3fu7om.png

raken_land_by_lord_raken-d3fu7gx.png

I'm working on a plan for the place. I'm envisioning a low structure density on the surface but honeycomb the mountains. I've got a street inside the mountain I'm calling Broadway. The deeper the city goes the more narrow it will get.

This mountain range is HUGE. It covers an are larger the the Modern city site.

Do we have a standardized 1.5 Painterly Pack to use? I looked through the thread but didn't find one.

Do we have a standardized 1.5 Painterly Pack to use? I looked through the thread but didn't find one.

Yea we do. I posted it a ways back but here it is again. You go to the Painterly site and select the share feature. You then coppy pate the text from the spoiler into the box and it will bring up the pack.

eJxlls2S4yYQgF9lHyCnHHLjMJJjj5OxxzXyrmv31pbaEmUECqBx/PbpBgmhyUUFHz/q/waU/zAOxXl
UcnC/gfJHcF6UnX060L7DfuyZfmBzGF1njekFjYvRe6N5oUDZYlpaeAm1H5044qO1iAGdaaAQPtGJQp
oe1ywgsbPSMz9JjUfERs2bGXxZWJ84GtuDKsDexcWYZt4bAA82NAgCS1t3gYbRxvigdgWDkroVF6mab
M4nxfzviYVz8XSgJA0JqSDMLh2CT7NCtqexH+5SJ/QRtv+gK8N/N9J6wZ9gDakUNmm6s+AyW4XpWumA
3lC3vhNvRrdBHm0eGytv5EU76rp7zvDLvn2NW2VQ/IyCnBToe6FMfZ9JAQ4rcieSx0FJ52XNeGtsi+T
Y0VtQCZzNMLPDqLz8RO2jfm5A7aAT71aDR6mb0Xkr49F3S/7l24NA1ugV2BnVrMBGQm/0mr3BIN2KUH
w6FnsFS3O9Usys1SmsrENQlIrsKOuDIXtvLZLVfmf8CuoWTTJ7b9rIoopfqBrIIIs7225Ck8Bih32SN
V4YrZHgXreGw8ZcZ0vMJP6X716T+epy9LnSWZxFcJEW6W+ylXptnrMJYfxl+wYVPMWLtebxP7yvSev8
qmC/SGPWXMi95iEqT1m9tRDjtlTGd2szUtx+ohIHbGSsL1tKLJ8CDxvLu+eUfb862UjQYoO3EMwDPDR
aUUIb87ID73luqQ4xOFAOHpGqF7HoiGowwUxv2EoS99UofCW1Ym6MauhGGyXc8f4c7z32GeXasjHGJl
XYVwH8BVJN0nM5GGN9YyPjUh52ox7MoyHBZuXOx3NaPcGAy81V9JJRVEZNjJSGTy5W+6Bfuq/zwhjH1
qioHKpEN+ix9ibDf1MpU88LwmC0m03PcVY9jG1EXJ5VjqxU4zVJFlE1INiTRFvjbI24wGXG8SgL1riS