The Unoffical HL2.net Minecraft server 3.0

What's the point on villages without npcs? When'll they be added? Also looking forward to adjective enemies whenever they finally show up.

Also what's the green bar at the bottom of the screen? Stamina?

My little brother would love to be on a proper multiplayer server, would anybody mind if he were allowed on?

Is it reset to a new world yet?

Not yet. Snow biomes are gone until 1.9 and they are still tweaking the terrain generation. I think we are going to wait until 1.9 to start up a new map.

My little brother would love to be on a proper multiplayer server, would anybody mind if he were allowed on?

I'm all for family bonding. As long as he respect the rules we have, I don't see a problem with him playing. What is is name so I can whitelist him.

Also: How old is he? Do we need to monotor our conversations to keep them age appropriate?

He's 11 and he'll be playing on my account. I'll make sure that he obeys the rules.

so, we have creepers now.......... i also found out, in my new home, i have poor lighting....i miss not playing with creeps, but on the plus side......i have gunpowder.... :)

Hey can I please be whitelisted, user: InstinctPrevails
Thank you :D

Hey can I please be whitelisted, user: InstinctPrevails
Thank you :D

Added. Don't expect miracles at the moment, Bukkit should be released any day now, but until then there's no warp or any useful features, just vanilla 1.8.

Added. Don't expect miracles at the moment, Bukkit should be released any day now, but until then there's no warp or any useful features, just vanilla 1.8.

except you and I can now fly, destroy any block in 1 hit, and spawn blocks without a command. :) Which will decrease the number of plugins we'll need

Just FYI, if you try to ride the minecarts back to the main city, you'll die a horrible death.

Bukkit up, bitches.

The map and warps are working again. Let me know if anything's broken.

sweet, the supply signs work again, also might i make a suggestion, add food supply signs, now that food matters, it takes time to hunt cows and set them on fire for their sweet sweet meat.....

Bukkit up, bitches.

The map and warps are working again. Let me know if anything's broken.

Just the minecart tracks still. And there is a literal cow (creeper) on the line when you try to take it to the new city.

And the dynamic map breaks if you try to do anything other than scroll on the basic map and talk to people.

My brother is on his own account now, Mase4011, who is funnily enough, already on the whitelist.

I feel like playing this again. Please whitelist: Sedako

Thanks!

EDIT: Looks like I'm still on it.

since 1.9 is going to be released kinda soon, maybe a week or more, and it was decided to make a new world then move everything over....would it be possible to pick the seed of the new world? if so we should maybe vote on a new seed, after everybody shares ones they have found.

more on seeds, I love the new mountain bios, and I have got a few nice seeds if anybody wants them:

New world 110634737 the mountains are near x= 182 z= -52

New world.- -241325818 x= 12 z= 130

EDIT: all seeds were found in pre-1.9 (fear my snow golem army)

Can we please have permission to place water/lava again? It sort of screws over indoor farms and projects to suddenly not be able to place anything.

Can we please have permission to place water/lava again? It sort of screws over indoor farms and projects to suddenly not be able to place anything.

That isn't intentional, probably some new feature that's been added.

Hopefully I've turned it off, can you test please?

Greetings from the frontier! This is your friendly draconian admin Raken bringing you the sights and sounds of the 1.9 pre-release 3.

In short. Its amazing!

The scenery is dramatic and expansive. You will find plenty of room for all you projects. There are large open planes for cities and tall mountains for formidable fortresses. The newly expanded sea floor will no accommodate impressive under water structures! Say Hi to the quids for me!

Are you a dwarf? Do you have the need to dig-diggy-hole? Well now there is more to do under the earth than ever before! Abandoned mineshafts left by those bastards who were stupid enough not to be YOU! The caves are now more intricate and you can find much larger chambers than before! Watch your back all those twisting tunnels means that there are more dark corners for baddies to attack from. Also, seek out the elusive and dangerous Strongholds. Clean it out the cobwebs and living dead an you will have your very own pre-made city!

Are you a person of the earth and its bounty? Were you tied of no one being impressed with you automatic farm? Well now those smug ass-holes will com crawling back to you when their bellies start to growl. A Crafter moves on its stomach and now you can provide your server with all the food they need, for the proper fee of coure. Breed you some livestock, grow som melons, bake tasty cakes. Soon you will be the toast of your server, but when you show up for group mining, they will all tell you to get back to the kitchen!!!... the boys are going to be hungry!

Are you a master of the arcane. Do you want to explore the miseries of new realms beyond the moral coil? Do you want to bottle life itself and distill death? Well you are in luck! Now you can craft potions that hurt/heal, and grand great powers to those who drink it. Soon you will even be able to imbue weapons, tools, and armor with etherial foce.

All this an more awaits you in the upcoming 1.9 update. This is you Update scout and Admin Raken bidding you adue until we meet again in this new land.

P.S. Make sure the bring the city with you.. k' thanks, bai!

It appears they haven't changed the way worlds get generated with this release. Thank goodness.

Guys, I'm cancelling the server. As my hatred for the game grows, and the amount of people playing on it shrinks, I can't bear to be a part of it any more.

I have the world files, so anyone that wants them can have them. It is my hope that one of you guys will decide to host it yourself.

can I have them? I may host a server in the far future if the game keeps going the way it does.

I think I'm going to wait till official release to take up Minecraft again.

Why do you hate the game? What happend?

Anyway, I'd like the game file. How do I get it?

I log in once a day or so, and I think I'd build more if people were online. Also, I think we need to get together the three main world files from the servers if somebody still has them. Hokey's, Pi's, and this one. It'd be nice to wander among the ruins of past civilizations.

Back