Votes: 9 20.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
None of them! me of course! :flame: :borg:

and lol zerim :p noughty mod for doing that to the results tbh

:cheers:

Who is Patrick?

Anyway. Funny how even with his cheating Zerimski only has 90% of the vote. Just show how people like him haha....Uh i mean it shows how popular Gordon is.

Its not like we cant see how many votes he really got. So it aint that bad, person whoes name as a couple of symbols.

Merlin the magical puppy... i like the sound of him :)

Acctualy haveing a rethink here i though it was Merlin the Happy Pig...!
or am i way of course .?

Merlin the Magical Puppy has a magic collar.... it gives him whatever he wishes for..... (why don't people let this post die... like it deserves :p [and yes i know, i am the giuilty party])

Il never let it go! Well....maybe after this post.

I wish i had a magic collar that gave me anything i wanted. How cool would it be.

but Merlin can only wish for things he wants when he remembers the magic word..... "I wish for"... however each story ends with a moral.....

I wish. Il have to try that.

Sounds great. Most stories that end with a moral are really bad, they just end them with a moral even when there wasnt one. Like someone gets killed because they lied and the moral of the story is that stealing is wrong.

:eek: I wonder how that will make im feel.

I think its quite obvious that Gordon won the fight. Must be that turbo charged crowbar snark(was it him?) was working on.

argh.. where is my name in that polly off yours.. ahhwel and I see Zerimski has damaged the poll again.. what an arse!

Your name? What about me? Oh wait of course i dont need to be on there because its common knowledge that i would win any fight.:borg: :)

I'm sorry Farrow..... but Merlin the Magical Puppy would kick you in.... he is magic after all :p

I voted for SpungeBob SquarePants.. he p0wnz all!

I voted for Merlin the Magical Puppy.... used to be on ITV at 9.25 on sundays..... oh the happy memories of my youth :p

poor badger all ure polls get moderated :p i think either Zerimski or munro would had won with their magic moderating powers wow!

I'm going to have to vote for Gordan Freeman.

necromancer.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back