The worst birthday present ever (and best prank ever)

In a way, this could turn out really well for you and your friend. But in a different, more accurate way, he is going to rape your eye sockets.

Oh yeah, and this could turn out really bad for you. You may find out some stuff about your friends that you dont ever want to know D:

if u dont get this on camera shame on you

myspacer's can spot a fake easily. youd first have to create a fake account and make alot of friends and get convincing pictures. being a faker isn't easy. if its not convincing, he will simply not reply to your 1st message.

QFE

Also promise buttsex prior to meeting.
:LOL:

*sigh* "Yeah... You really had me going, with the Myspace and all."
"Haha, yeah."
"I was so excited. You even offered me anal, and I fell for that until you came in the door."
"You know... it's a standing offer..."
"..."
"..."
"..."
"..."
" 'kay."
"D:"

:LOL:

*sigh* "Yeah... You really had me going, with the Myspace and all."
"Haha, yeah."
"I was so excited. You even offered me anal, and I fell for that until you came in the door."
"You know... it's a standing offer..."
"..."
"..."
"..."
"..."
" 'kay."
"D:"

lawl

myspacer's can spot a fake easily. youd first have to create a fake account and make alot of friends and get convincing pictures. being a faker isn't easy. if its not convincing, he will simply not reply to your 1st message.
You obviously have grossly overestimated the intelligence of myspacers. I've only made an account, and put 3 pictures of a random girl on my account, and BAM, I'm getting dozens of horney men who hunger for my flesh more than a f*ckin' Romero flick zombie.

Also, I plan to get most of everything on video, especially the big suprise in the end.

When is his birthday? How long do you plan on flirting with your friend :)P)

Also, when he opens the door, you must say "Hey big boy *wink*"

This sounds great, I wanna see this shit

If it was the same excecpt all of you guys were girls, it could be made into a Lindsay Lohan movie, I bet. Maybe Amanda Bynes.

No one wondered why he's so obsessed with his friend's virginity? Seems kinda odd..

No one wondered why he's so obsessed with his friend's virginity? Seems kinda odd..
I'm not obsessing over his virginity. He actually isn't a virgin. Actually, when he lost his virginity, the ugly bitch took advantage of him and practically raped him, but that's an entirely different story.

This is more about him being a pussy, but even then, I'd be avoiding the real purpose behind it, which is just to be cruel bastards.

I'm not obsessing over his virginity. He actually isn't a virgin. Actually, when he lost his virginity, the ugly bitch took advantage of him and practically raped him, but that's an entirely different story.

This is more about him being a pussy, but even then, I'd be avoiding the real purpose behind it, which is just to be cruel bastards.

"Practically Raped" ... You mean he just laid back and allowed it ?

You obviously have grossly overestimated the intelligence of myspacers. I've only made an account, and put 3 pictures of a random girl on my account, and BAM, I'm getting dozens of horney men who hunger for my flesh more than a f*ckin' Romero flick zombie.

Also, I plan to get most of everything on video, especially the big suprise in the end.

geez maybe i gave those idiots a bit too much credit... :thumbs: go for it!

I think you'd be better of hiring a hooker to sleep with him. Tell her she'll get extra if he knocks her around a bit, instant sissy cure.

Well shit.

Apparently his birthday is Oct. 24th. I have quite some work to do. However, the myspace account is coming along nicely. It's only been up for a day, and it has enough information to pass off as authentic. My next step in my nefarious plan is to send out friend requests to a bunch of college friends me and Todd both have. Once we get enough, I will send Todd the invite, and the shit will begin.

You are a horrible person... so am I! Well a little, it sounds real bad, but i like other peoples pains

lol, twit :)

This should prove to be entertaining. If you don't have a camera pointed at his face when he opens the door, you fail :D

It's a really bad idea, and you'll just upset the guy immensely. I doubt he'll ever talk to you again.

It's a really bad idea, and you'll just upset the guy immensely. I doubt he'll ever talk to you again.
Or if we're lucky, and he actually manage to 'cure' the guy of his 'pussiness' the guy will kill him or alternatively damage him gravely physically.:) Neither would be fine in my book.

Back