there ARE hot gamer girls!

Those pictures are photoshopped !.. there arent hot girls playing gameZ

I wish. She was an army brat, bounced around the world all her life (the year before, she was living in England) and she coped by living as fast as humanly possible. I tried to calm her down, but I don't think she ever will.

Just wow at the OP.....Pretty sad where's bliink when I need her??

I wish. She was an army brat, bounced around the world all her life (the year before, she was living in England) and she coped by living as fast as humanly possible. I tried to calm her down, but I don't think she ever will.

Meth kills,does she know that?
Or does just don,t care?

Girls who play video games are usually as bad as guys tbh. They attention seek with names like KillaGirrl and CrazyBaby (Disclaimer: These may or may not be actual aliases) they're subliminally saying "LOOK AT ME! I HAVE BREASTS AND PLAY GAMES LOL!!!!11 RESPEK MY AUTHORATAH!". Funnily enough quite a few guy gamers could say the same thing. It annoys the hell out of me anyway. The really hilarious thing is when some adolescent dumb ass falls for it and tries to get fresh, then he's the one who needs a life, where the girl who's looking for attention from those kinds of people tries to make herself out as innocent as possible.

Girls who play video games are usually as bad as guys tbh. They attention seek with names like KillaGirrl and CrazyBaby (Disclaimer: These may or may not be actual aliases) they're subliminally saying "LOOK AT ME! I HAVE BREASTS AND PLAY GAMES LOL!!!!11 RESPEK MY AUTHORATAH!". Funnily enough quite a few guy gamers could say the same thing. It annoys the hell out of me anyway.

I don't want to sound like a jerk, but I think its because its one of the few times where these girls are the top of the crop. They really have no competition so they're pretty much guaranteed attention from a lot gamers.

Yes, there are plenty of attractive girls who like to play computer games. I know lots of them.

I was worried about how that sounded - do you still get that "look at me I know hot girls" thing here? - but JNightshade already went a few steps further. :p

Actually, I refuse to believe there is such a thing as a 'gamer girl'. Everybody plays computer games at least a little now - or at least, it seems like that to me. I'm hard pressed to think of anybody I know who has never touched a console, and that's not just because I only know people who like to touch consoles.

Actually, I refuse to believe there is such a thing as a 'gamer girl'. Everybody plays computer games at least a little now - or at least, it seems like that to me. I'm hard pressed to think of anybody I know who has never touched a console, and that's not just because I only know people who like to touch consoles.

Not amish people D:

But... I do like to touch consoles.

Who doesn't?

Insert obligatory 'Wii' joke here.

Hell, insert anything you like. I'm wide open.

There are quite a lot of females that play video games, or are at least interested in video games. Since most females do tend to look pretty attractive, a good deal of those female gamers are going to be attractive as well. I'm pretty sure the same thing applies more or less with guys as well.

Most women are attractive? News to me.

Who doesn't?

Insert obligatory 'Wii' joke here.

Hell, insert anything you like. I'm wide open.

For instance, Sulkdodds like to rub his wii until it's batteries start to ooze.

oH GOD WHAT THE **** THERE'S A PAGE FIVE AND IT WON'T LET ME LOAD IT AHHH COCK A ASS

D:

People need a news article for this?

11675463125211109dh6.jpg

This is Ikerous opinion of a hot gamer girl. Him and his little girls.

11675463125211109dh6.jpg

This is Ikerous opinion of a hot gamer girl. Him and his little girls.

Who is that and why the **** does she think she can give me a boner while I'm at work :frown:

edit: minus braces

Who is that and why the **** does she think she can give me a boner while I'm at work :frown:

edit: minus braces

Some girl Ikerous likes to look at. He is in to that sort of thing.

Where can I find moar?

I havent the slightest idea where he gets his stuff. All I know is he has folders on top of folders of little girls. I am not so sure if they are game related, if that is what you are asking.

All I know is he has folders on top of folders of little girls.
Every Flowers By Irene terminal just lit up like the Christmas tree at Rockefeller Center. Don't answer the door Ikerous, the party van's coming.

Also Steven you know where you can find moa/r/.

From my experience, I've seen that girls who claim they play video games are A) very ugly, B) afflicted by some sort of horrible personality disorder, or C) lying.

Moar can be found in a superstore shopping for games of course! isn't that the chick off 4chan? D:

Every Flowers By Irene terminal just lit up like the Christmas tree at Rockefeller Center. Don't answer the door Ikerous, the party van's coming.

Also Steven you know where you can find moa/r/.
Hahahhahahaha :D

Is it just me who finds 'gamer girls' unappealing..?

I wouldn't say unappealing. Gamer girls are just girls who play games thats all. It doesn't necessarily mean that she will be retarded or something.

Back